Ch. 4: Hero Training

Haruna

We all head back to the classroom. After a while we all hear.

"I am... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

We all look to the door to see All Might. He stands in the front of the classroom and says.

"I'll be your hero training teacher. Today we are going to do..." He starts.

All Might then holds up a card with 'BATTLE' on it.

"Yes! As you can see we are going to do a battle to see how good you guys are at offense or defense." All Might says.

We go change into our hero costumes.

What Haruna's hero costume looks like

I step outside and see everyone staring at me... again.

We all pull out a card with a letter on it. I look at my card...

D

I see that Bakugo and Iida have the same card.

"Ok! here are the battles!

1. Team A vs. Team D!

2. Team B vs. Team I!

3. Team H vs. Team J!

4. Team G vs. Team C!

5. Team E vs. Team F!"

We all go into our groups as Iida, Bakugo, and I go into the building.

We hear All Might say.

"If anything gets out of hand me, Midnight and the principal will stop things."

We set up the bomb and the battle starts.

"Iida go get rid of anything Ochaco could use her gravity quirk on!" I say.

I see Bakugo go downstairs most likely looking for Izuku.

"Oh! and we will also have Young Kaminari join team A." All Might says.

I see Denki and Ochaco enter the room out of the corner of my eye.

I use my water quirk and turn it into ice to trap them.

"You really think that I couldn't see you?" I ask.

All of the sudden I hear explosions and part of the building crumbles.

"Katsuki! Stop being so reckless!" I sceam into the earpiece.

I see that while I was talking to Bakugo that Denki and Uraraka had escaped.

I see Izuku running up. I see Katsuki chasing him.

They both enter the room. Bakugo is about to explode Izuku's head off, I use my water quirk to separate the two and put Izuku with Denki and Uraraka.

I see Uraraka using her quirk on herself and I blast water towards her.

"Iida NOW!" I yell.

Iida ties up the three and then a horn is heard.

"Villains WIN!" All Might says.

I release my water quirk and help Uraraka, Denki, and Izuku up.

I use my water quirk to keep Bakugo from lunging and exploding Izuku's head off.

After a while the battles are over. Before I know it, school is over.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you find any grammar and/or spelling mistakes don't be afraid to comment down below. I will update as much as I can. Until next time. Plus Ultra!