Ch. 11: Our Reason/Explainations

Haruna
Shoto starts.

"Well, when me and Haruna were 10, Our mother snapped and threw burning water on me and got me this scar... The only reason she snapped was because she was stressed with Endeavor being aggressive and mean... He would yell at her... Hit her... No matter what she said... No matter what she did to stop him... He never did... Our mother's name was Rei Todoroki... She was loving and caring and was always there for us... After she gave me my scar... She was put in a mental hospital... I... We haven't seen her since then..." Shoto says .

"The cafeteria argument was because... Haruna wouldn't talk to me since yesterday... She got on trouble with Endeavor and that's all I know..." Shoto says.

I can feel anger seep through me when Shoto says all he knows is that I stopped talking to him and he doesn't know why.

I sigh before I speak.

"When Shoto and I where 10... Mother and Endeavor got into a fight... Whenever they fought... After it was over... Endeavor would walk into my room knowing that I'd try to hide... He'd find me and abuse me... He'd punch me and yell at me and blame me saying I was the reason mother and him fought... That it was my fault... Only mine... No one else's... No matter what I did to stop Endeavor... I'd still get verbally and physically abused... Bullied... That day... I ran away... I met these group of people... They were... Not necessarily good but not bad either... Well, in the way that I viewed them... They were villains... I knew they were bad people and that I should stay away from them... My head told me not to trust them... But my heart told me that they cared... To trust them... I trusted them and they brought me to their headquarters... I met everyone there... They were... The League Of Villains or... The L.O.V. They took care of me for the day... At around sunset I was given the address and I went home... When I walked to the door... Endeavor, mother, and Shoto hugged me... Endeavor said he was sorry... I always forgave him... I seemed like I forgave him on the outside... But... I always knew he was never really sorry... This was the day before Shoto got his scar... Over the next 3 years I visited them... They were like a second family but they were more... Loving and caring then what I feel like when I go to the house after school... When I stopped visiting... Endeavor made made Shoto practice everyday... About 2 days ago... Endeavor let me and Shoto have a free day... We could do what we wanted have a break... So... I told everyone I was going on a run... I lied and went to visit the League... I missed them... I haven't seen them in 2 years before that day... I missed them so much that it hurt... Like when you find out that a loved one is dying or moving away... And you don't know the next time you'll see them or if you'll see them at all... I was empty when I didn't see them... Anyway... I formed... I guess... A crush on one of the members of the League. That day... We confessed to each other... We ended up going on a date... It was nice considering that I never went on a date before... I knew that Endeavor would never let me or Shoto date anyone... Especially a villain... So... I never told anyone... Yesterday... During lunch... Shoto and I were sitting with Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Izuku Midoriya... Uraraka asked us why we all wanted to be heroes... So we told her... " I start.

"What did you both tell her?" Kamui Woods asks.

"We told her it's only because Endeavor wants us to surpass All Might... Or so that he could be the number one hero or be related to the number one hero... " Shoto says.

"Then... Uraraka asked us if we liked anyone romantically... Of course I started to blush... Shoto noticed and he found out... He promised that if he found out who it was... Who the guy i was dating was... Then he wouldn't tell Endeavor... After school... I told him to meet me and Shoto at tue beach that used to have all of that trash on it... We met there and I introduced Shoto to him... shoto found out he was a villain and decided to tell Endeavor... I begged him to only say that I was dating a villain... Nothing more and nothing less... We both got home and I hid and listened to Shoto and Endeavor's conversation. Shoto said who he was... What hos name was... Who he worked with and that he was a villain. After the conversation... Endeavor told both me and Shoto that Shoto would follow me around where ever I went. Endeavor then told Shoto to leave and Endeavor alone... When Shoto was out of the room, Endeavor burned me... When he stepped back... There was Blood and tears on the floor. After he was finished... I ran to my room and used my healing quirk to heal it... Amd it turned into this..." I start.

I show them my scar.

"I couldn't sleep... I was too bust wondering why Shoto broke his promise and what the League would do now... I blamed myself as to why they're all in danger... That it's my fault... That maybe if I never met them... They would be safer... That maybe they'd be safer away from me... Before I knew it... It was morning... This morning... I left with Shoto and he tried to get me to talk to him... After a while... He stopped trying... At lunch he decided to try to get me to talk to him again. After a while... He snapped. He yelled at me... You all know how that went... Then after the argument... I ran into the classroom... I don't want to explain the rest... If you want to know what happened before the bell rang... Ask either Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, Ochaco Uraraka, Toru Hagakure, Tsuyu Asui, or Kyoka Jiro. If you want to know what happened before Aizawa-Sensei came in the room but after the bell rang ask anyone from class 1A but me... If you don't know what happened after All Might and Aizawa-Sensei entered the room ask anyone from class 1A or Aizawa-Sensei or All Might... Then we were pulled in here before we could leave..." I say.

"Ok... Haruna, can you tell me what his name was?" Recovery Girl asks.

"His name was... Tuyo Asato... Or known as Dabi..." I say reluctantly .

All Might nods.

"If you think you getting me to tell you where they are then you're wrong... After I memorized the address I burned the paper. and these two don't know where it is... No one but the League and myself..." I say.

The heroes nod knowing that they wont get any more information.

"Endeavor... We need to talk... Midnight, Mt. Lady, Cememtoss, Best Jeanist, Present Mic, Thirteen, Ectoplasm, Kamui Woods, and Recovery Girl, please make sire that these two get home safely and try to get any other information you can." All Might says.

All of the heroes nod and Shoto and I are escorted out of school and escorted home. After a while we eat dinner and go to bed.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chappy. I will update as much I can. Until next time. Plus Ultra!