Ch. 6: Telling Endeavor/Punishment

Haruna
I hear Shoto start to talk to Endeavor.

"Haruna is dating a villain. I met him today. He's from the League Of Villains. His name is Dabi. His quirk is Cremation. That is all." Shoto says.

Endeavor nods.

"HARUNA!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" Endeavor yells.

I come out of hiding. On the outside I'm not scared at all. On the inside I feel betrayed, angry, sad, and scared all at once.

"You broke my rules. You will have Shoto follow you at all times. Now I need to talk to you alone. Shoto, please leave us for a while." Endeavor says.

Shoto nods and leaves the room.

Endeavor comes closer to me and brings his hand up to the left side of my face.

He activates his quirk and burns my face.

He steps back.

Just imagine it's her running outfit but there are many rips and burnt parts. the red scar on her face is now on all of her left side of her face.

I have tears and blood all around me.

I run out of the room and use my healing quirk. I heal it and cover the left side of my face with my red hair.

I lock my door and lay there worrying about the League and why Shoto said what he did.

Why? Why did he say that Dabi was from the League, Why did he betray me? Why did you do this Shoto? What is everyone from the League going to do now? This is all my fault... Not Endeavor's, not Shoto's, Mine... Maybe if I had never met them... Maybe they would've been safer if I had never met All for one... Now because of me... They're going to die...

That's all I could think about.

Before I know it, it's morning and I haven't slept... Again.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. I have returned! I am NOT dead! Anyway, Until next time. Plus Ultra!