Prologue

Sirens rang throughout the place, people were screaming from their cells and guards were running around searching for you. "42069 has escaped! I repeat 42069 has escaped!" Said a voice on the intercoms. Guards were coming from every concern you went to, but it wouldn't matter. After the previous fails, you knew where to go and which way to take. "There he is! Get him!" A guard yelled after spotting you. Right away five of them were chasing right after you. You could hear a weapon that's been used on you, countless times to get you to stay down. You made a sharp turn to see a woman with her arms open wide to grab you. Finding no way around her, you ran her way, being scooped up into her arms.

"Got you now, you-" Your teeth sunk into her flesh, drawing the blood just from the blood, it immediately turning black with views spreading around her skin. She screamed in agony, hunching over just as needle was shot into the left side of her neck. "Dammit, Diana!" One of the guards screamed. You escaped from her grasp, running off freely with the last trace on her drying on your lips. "Get the kid dammit!! He's right there!" A man barked with the sound of other yelling and screaming. Each corner you turned, you dodged every trap possible.

As you drew near the exit, seeing the familiar passcode box. "I'm fucking sick of running after this damn kid!" A staff employee shouted as their launching quirk was used, and hit the passcode, missing you. It would malfunction and doors would slide open. You ran through, out into the open. "Stop h-" That was all you heard after the doors shut and ran further and further...

.....

You would chew, bite, and claw at the tracking device on your ankle, draw blood from it. Taking a sip of your own blood, you spat on the device, watching it bubble and dissolve a liquid that burned your skin. "Hmmm.." You whined, getting you to your feet, wincing when you stood. Your injured ankle would delay your journey but that didn't matter to you, you only needed to get away. Each step you took, the pain soon became numb, the only annoying thing was how far you were from society. Luckily, with patience, you came upon it.

A neighborhood you never have seen before came into view. One house caught your eye from the tall gates that guarded the large home behind it. You stod behind the gates to see a younger child skipping around with an older woman who wore a certain uniform. You were spotted by both of them right away. They both gave different reactions. "That must our new neighbor, can I play with him, miss Bell?" The child asked, with a smile, whilst the woman gasped in shock. "Oh, poor child, he's all bruised and dirty. Quickly fetch the others Nagisa." She would say to Nagisa who nodded and ran off inside. The woman ran over to the gate, pulling up the long cloths of her dress.

You watched as she approached the gate, pressing a few buttons, just before a loud unlatching sound was made, causing the gate to slowly open. "Come here little one, I mean no harm." She said, kneeling down before you with her arm open wide. You didn't move from your spot. Your arms stayed at your side with your eyes on her. "Don't you want to come inside? It's not safe on your own." She told. What she said didn't settle with you. Only a sick feeling turned inside your stomach. The feeling was familiar. You hated this feeling. Your hands held your stomach as you hunched over, throwing you a dark red liquid with a cry.

"Oh my-" The woman watch you barley keep your balance, before catching your week form in her arms. She carried you like a swaddling baby in her arms. Despite how hot the day was, you only felt cold. "Let's get you cleaned quickly." She said, rushing inside home to be greeted with the maids, a few butlers and the heads of the household. "Bell, what is Nagisa speaking about?" The mother would ask, having her son at her side.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but he was just standing there all, lost and alone. I couldn't leave him out there. We don't know how long he's been out in the world, or even how long he has left. He's to be very ill, and too young have any signs of a quirk." Bell told the mother. Before the mother could speak, the husband, the true head of the household came up. "Let us see the boy." He said, his voice ringing through everyone's ears. She would present you to them, showing them your current weak state. "Poor child.." A woman said. "What could have happened to him..?" Said, one butler. The husband would look to Bell, who nodded and set you down on your feet.

The minute your feet was set on the cold wooden floor, you clung to whatever could keep your balance. That being, the dress of the mother, who looked down to you with a smile."He's rather small, he must be very young, younger than Nagisa for sure." She hummed, kneeling down to take you in her arm, not seeming to mind the dark red stain on her pale white dress. "Truly so, rather messy as well." The husband said, using a small cloth to wipe around your mother, just as he noticed a tag on your wrist and see your name in hold letters. Most patients in that hospital were called by numbers, but you were granted the gift of having a name. "Y/n...lovely name." He muttered. "Everyone, get this boy cleaned and dressed accordingly. Bandage his wounds and serve him royally. He'll be a new addition to this family." The father announced, sending everyone into shock.

"But sir, you can't just take in some random orphan! You must sign papers, go through meetings and all. You can't just-" The butler was interrupted by the father saying; "Then I'll do it. The paper signing won't take so long, so, reschedule my meetings. What the media doesn't know, can't harm a single dime I make. Also, prepare a room for Y/n- Ah, yes Nagisa?" He said, feeling his son tug at his pant leg. "Y/n can stay in my room. I promise to share my toys and everything!" He said, begging to his father. "It doesn't sound too bad, we'll do it!" The mother said, seeing the blonde boy cheer happily.

After all the decisions were made, Y/n was officially signed into the family.

"Sir, I must tell you that I don't believe Y/n is an actual orphan, he can just be a runaway." Said the Butler to him. "I know, but as I said before. What the media doesn't know, can't hurt a dime I make. I don't people knowing of a day like this, again. Do I make myself clear?" He asked. The butler placed his hand over his chest and nodded. "Yes, sir."

.....

"What the hell do you mean you lost him!? How the hell was he able to get away!? He's just a fucking child!!!" Yelled the man as his fist slammed repeatedly against the desk. "H-He's-He's a fast one s-sir.." One of the guards stuttered. "We'll look for him, night and day, nonstop!" Another said. "No, no, you all are useless enough, he could be halfway across this damn place already!! I'll find him my in way, out of my sight. Now." The guards would leave his office, hiding their shame and embarrassment.

"I'll find you Y/N. I'll find you."

_____

I hope this chapter is better. This time giving no hints on the quirk at all. Because now, it's different. This whole book will be different. And, I'm glad. Anyway, bye! I hope you enjoyed!