Chapter Seven

The week of studying went by swimmingly. You, Bakugou, and Kirishima were up to date with your studying plans. Sure there was a bit of a struggle due to you have to write down your responses or Kirishima not being able to comprehend something too well, along with Bakugou's rage fits. Surprisingly, it was easy to manage, he still aggravated you, but you can stand him to a certain extent. Today was Friday, and you were glad to finally have your two days of peace. After hard training, and head aching work, all you wanted to down was rest. But you had plans set with Kirishima and Bakugou.

It was to meet at a small cafe downtown so for a small studying session before quizzing one another on Saturday. Before going, you went home with your brother to change from your school uniform and into something more comfortable. Nagisa planned to invite his study group over while you went to the cafe with Bakugou and Kirishima. This was a new setting for your studying, you preferred the school library, or somewhere other than a cafe. But studying and drinking Sakura tea with a few sweet treats couldn't harm anyone.

"So, this is the place, correct?" Hiromichi questioned you as you both arrived at the cafe. You looked at the address and the previous messages you shared with Kirishima and Bakugou in the group chat. A small light brown building with lily flowers placed in front of large windows, and on the window written in gold said 甘い場所 which means, A Sweet Place. And they weren't wrong about that. You could smell the making of Ikinari Dango wave through the building and out of the public. A soft hum, that was hardly heard came from you. "I guess I'm correct, have the students arrived?" Hiromichi asked you.

You looked at him and gave him a small shrug, it being clear to him you didn't want to sign at the moment. "Would you like me to wait with you, or you wait alone?" He asked you. You looked to the cafe window, seeing just a few people, some at the bar and others sitting at the window. You were pretty sure the place was harmless. You looked to him and nodded once, as you made your way to the door, but it was opened for you by Hiromichi. "I'll return when you're ready to return." He told you. You gave him a silent nod and a wave before entering the cafe, now hearing soft music playing as others talked softly amongst it.

You looked to the counter to see a few employees, one being an elderly woman drinking tea as other employees were working around the cafe. "Kon'nichiwa!" A young girl behind the counter said to you. You raised your hand and nodded your head to her, seeing her smile at you before turning her attention to another customer. You walked to the show glass, seeing all the dessert treats that were all lined up together perfectly. The sight of Ikinari Dango and Mitarashi Dango made your mouth water. As your mind was filled by the thought of sweets, a person said. "Like anything?" You slowly turned to see Kirishima standing next to you. His eyes focused on the sweets before they went to you, a smile coming to his face.

You looked to him with the same blank face you always had, no emotion, and no smile. You turned back to the glass and pointed to the Ikinari Dango, the same bored expression on your face. "Ah, that looks good! I'll get that too, what's about you Bakugo? It's all on me!" Kirishima beamed. "I don't need your pity money shitty hair, and I already ate." The blonde told him, only getting a smile and nod from the redhead. "Alright then, I'll order our snacks while you and Bakugo look for a spot, okay?" You nodded at his order as Bakugo rolled his eyes.

Kirishima walked over to the line, leaving you standing with the tall blonde by the show glass. "Oi, follow me. There's an open spot over by the windows." He told you. As always, you nodded and walked with him to the spot by the window. Even though the walk there was just seven seconds, it felt like an entirety. Bakugo's presence suffocated you. You could feel his pride and rage seeping through him with every moment he made, it reminded you of him in every way. You sat across from Bakugo, seeing that he was tense. His body stood stiff and his finger quickly tapped against the clean table.