Chapter Four

Once you both left the classroom, you saw an empty hallway with many large doors and large windows. "Well, this is the hallway, where we make our way to other classes." Midoriya chuckled trying to make a joke. You only gave him a blank stare, not showing any emotion. "Haha..yeah..." He said nervously. You would open your notebook and click your pen before quickly writing something down. You tugged onto Midoriya's sleeve and showed him what you wrote.

That was funny. :)

Midoriya's eyes lit up and smiled at your reply. "Haha, thanks Y/N!" He said happily. You were about to write another reply but the bell rung loudly and right away classroom doors opened and students began to pour out. You expected them to run over and trample over you as they did in middle school. But no, they walked like civilized human beings. "Yo, Midoriya!" Yelled a blonde student who had a black streak in his hair. "Hey, Kaminari! What's up?" Midoriya said to the blond boy who came up to you both. "Nothing much, just got Aizawa to let me join the tour with you guys!" He said proudly. "No, he didn't." Midoriya chuckled, smiling.

"Yeah, he didn't, but hey, who's going to tell him?" Kaminari said with a mischevious grin. Midoriya laughed as you stayed silent. "Yeah, whatever, don't expect us to back you up when you get caught," Midoriya said starting to walk with you both at his side. "Aw come on man, not even a small little for your friend?" Kaminari said with a somewhat begging tone.

  You and Midoriya both shake your heads 'no' at his begging. "Hmph! Some friends you two are." Kaminari pouted with his arms crossed. Midoriya would laugh and put his hand on his shoulder, speaking to him. You wouldn't know what he was saying because you tuned them out. You were lost in thought. Kaminari called you his friend. No one truly would want to be your friend unless it was Nagisa's doing. But no it was Kaminari's.

"Y/N, Y/N!" With a blink-of-an-eye, you saw Midoriya's bright green eyes staring into yours. "We thought we lost you, dude, " Kaminari said now with his arms behind his head. You would open up your notebook and quickly write down the response.

My apologies, I was lost in thought.

  Once after reading your response, Kaminari threw his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer. "Aw it's okay my dude, let's get on with the tour so you won't get lost anywhere else!" He chuckled with Midoriya.

  As the tour went on no one would see, but you were smiling deep down inside. Being around new people was exciting for you. Especially with Midoriya and Kaminari, you didn't feel the need to wrap in yourself and hide behind your brother. You finally understood what your previous teachers by being social, even though you never spoke.

Currently, it was lunchtime. You sat at a table which the whole class sat at. Several students would take the lunch provided by the school while others ate their own lunch. Auch as you and your older brother. "Nagisa-San! Your lunch looks amazing, can I have some?" Mina sais as she reached over for a piece of meat. Her hand would be gently shooed away by Nagisa who held his food away from her. "I already gave you most of my snacks during the tour!" He said as she giggled. "Heh, those two seem to be one another. So, Y/N do you like U.A so far?" Asked a girl with long raven-haired tied into a ponytail. You learn from earlier conversations along with her social class as a wealthy girl, her name is Momo Yaoyorozu.

You would place down your chopsticks and quickly open your notebook to which you wrote your reply in.

I like U.A, so far. :)

As Momo would read your reply so would Sero. "Have you ever spoke before?" He asked you as he bit into his sandwich. You would stare at him blankly, debating whether or not to tell him the truth. You chose not to you shook your head no. "Really, you never had your first word?" Asked Mina now adding herself into the conversation. Once again you shook your head no. A few classmates began to ask you simple questions to which you only answered with simple gestures.

"Do you ever want to talk?" Uraraka questioned before you could think of a reply, you felt a hard hit on the back of your head and a malicious laugh from an unknown voice. "Ugh, seriously Monoma? Why be a douche bag today?" Kaminari groaned. You turned around to see a tall male student with short blond hair and lavender eyes. He stood there with a smug smirk. "Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind it. I'm sure this kid can take a lot since he made it into UA after the entrance exams." He snarled staring down at you with his lavender eyes.

"Look, bro, Y/N, and Nagisa just got here, don't be butthurt because they don't steal people's quirks to get what they want," Kirishima said, defending you and Nagisa.

"Yeah, so screw off Monoma!" Hagakure said as everyone began to join tell Monoma to leave them be. "Tch, fine whatever. But If it was so easy for these two to get in, it should be easy to kick them out and take their place!" Monoma said before bursting into chaotic laughter. In the midst of his laughter and enormous hand hit him on the back of his head stopping him dead and falling back into an orange-haired girl's arms.

"Perfect timing Itsuka, my ears were about to bleed," Jirou said rubbing her temples as Momo placed her hand upon Jirou's shoulder, giving her a smile as Jirou's cheeks would turn a slight pink.

"Glad I came quick enough, sorry for the trouble." She said as she began to walk off as some silently said bye.

You would stare at your food, staying completely still and not blinking. "Y/N...Y/N!" Nagisa's voice called making you jolt up. "Almost lost you there bro, eat up before lunch ends okay?" He would say in a caring tone. The tone he always used when speaking to you you. You would nod and go back to eating just as he said.

You're still safe. Seems like everything is going well for you, Y/N.

Let's change that.