Chapter Five

After lunch, the rest of the school day would continue smoothly. Midoriya and Kaminari continued on with showing you around the campus and how things worked. Along with the tour, Kaminari would share funny stories he had experienced in school, which you truly found funny, but you didn't show any emotion. You would only write down your reaction to what he said.

        Once school finally ended, the two of them walked with you to the gate while Midoriya and Kaminari would converse with each other. You would quietly listen and soon become lost in thought as the noises you heard started to drain. You felt your body become lose of feeling and the world around slowly starting to fade. Before you went completely out, you heard the calling of your name, bringing you back in reality. "Y/N!" Nagisa called once more. You blinked and looked up him, feeling his hands upon your shoulders. You could see the small sense of worry in his eyes. "Almost lost you there bro!" Nagisa said with a smile as he took his hands from upon your shoulders.

     Nagisa turned to Midoriya and Kaminari with a smile. "Thanks for watching over Y/N today guys, really appreciate it." "Its no problem man. By the way, are you going to upload a video tonight?" Kaminari curiously asked. "Maybe, or I might just post a picture, like right now!" In a blink of an eye Nagisa all whipped out his phone and brought you close to him. Kaminari and Midoriya would join in the picture as well. "Smile!" Nagisa would immediately smile after his words. Midoriya and Nagisa gave wide and cheerful smiles as you gave a blank face. You hardly smiled in pictures, which everyone around you soon came to accept.

    You would notice from the screen of his phone that it was on record. You tapped Nagisa's shoulder, grabbing his attention. You would sign to him that it was on record. "Oh, damn I dumb," Nagisa said. Kaminari would start to laugh hysterically as Midoriya was confused. "It took you so long to notice!" Kaminari laughed. "And you didn't tell me!?" Nagisa yelled. The two blondes would soon end up into their own world together as you and Midoriya watched.

  "H-Hey, Y/N?" The green-haired boy spoke shyly, pressing both of his index fingers together. He was clenching something in his right hand. You gave him a curious look, wondering what he could possibly want? "I-I wanted to give this.." He said, hesitantly handing you a yellow slip of paper with ten numbers written across it. You gave him another confused look. "I-It's my number, we can text and call- wait you can't, f-forget the call thing, but we can text if ever need help or wanna talk." You would listen to him ramble on about texting one another before you reached into your pocket, taking out a black pen. "And we also- Huh?" You would take his hand. It was somewhat sweaty but you didn't mind.

You would gently write down your phone number upon his palm. At the end of writing your number, you drew a smiley face. Midoriya looked down at his hand once you done, his cheeks immediately turning red. "Come on Y/N, we gotta go!" Nagisa called. "B-Bye Y/N!" Midoriya blurted out loudly. You would look to him blankly before slowly waving to him and walking in the opposite direction to your brother.

Midoriya would smile as he watched you and your brother walk off into the distance before running home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🙂