Chapter Six

The first two weeks at U.A have gone smoothly, you have grown accustomed to your classes and the student within them, thanks to the help of your brother and those who have given them the title as friends. Though, you already made an enemy. Bakugou Katsuki. You knew from your classmates he's just a bit "moody" at times, but you found him unpleasant to be around. His constant yelling made your ears ring, his bantering about how he was better than everyone was irritating for you. You couldn't stand him, so you avoided him. But no matter how hard you tried, life had other plans for you.

  "Aye yo! Listen up everyone, y'all got exams coming up next week! At the beginning of every year at the U.A, students are given large packets with various questions to test their knowledge on their previous studies, yo! This will show the school board if you just bucket of bolts or an Einstein dawg!" Present Mic's word caused the class to stare at him, their jaws were wide open with their eyes bulging out of their skulls. "Exams already!? But we just started U.A!" Denki said, clearly in distress. "Actually, we started U.A, two weeks ago, on a Monday at 8 am." Tenya corrected. "I don't know what to tell you man, all I was told to do was assign you all groups to study!" The blonde hero said as he passed out study packets to the class.

You would hear students rejoice to who they were assigned, partners with. You started at the right-hand corner of your packet, your body completely still. Out of everyone in the class, it had to be- "Hey, Y/N, were partners!" A happy voice said, bring out from your thoughts. You looked up to see Kirishima, standing at the side of your desk with a wide smile. That's right, there's three in the group as well. "And we have Bakugou too!" Kirishima said, wrapping his arm around the ashy blonde's shoulders, pulling him closer to him. "Get your arm off me you shitty haired bastard," Bakugou demanded coldly, getting what he wanted to happen. "And remember y'all, you guys only have this week and the next to study all of that for those exams!" Mic said, giving the class finger guns as they began to stress out.

The bell would ring signaling it was time for the next class, you slowly but quickly began to pack your things, still lost in thought. As you packed your things, it would go silent in the room, meaning you were alone. It didn't bother you, you preferred to be that way. You didn't want to be a burden and didn't want others to wait on you. "Aye little man, what's holding you?" That voice made you physically jump and noticeable to the person. You looked up to see the loud hero himself. Standing in front of you, with his gunner shades over his eyes and his hands tucked in his pockets. As usual, you didn't say anything. You just ducked your head and kept packing your things.

"Aw come on kid, " Mic started as his head gently grabbed your chin, lifting up your head to face him. "I'm not your favorite teacher?" He asked you with a smirk. The light would block out his eyes from the orange glare of gunner sunglasses to where you only say his right eye. His eyes were a pale yellow hue, that you just assumed the lens to his shades covered due to the lighting. It was...unusual. You looked to him dully and turned your head slowly as when Aizawa stepped into the class. "Hizashi, you-" Aizawa stopped at the doorway at the sight of you. "Class has already started. Why is he still here?" The raven-haired male asked he approached you both.

"Eraser man! Don't worry you, little guy just needed some help is all!" The blonde said in his usual hyper tone, which clearly made Aizawa flinch at how loud he was even like this. You would finally finish packing your things, wanting to hurry pout of the classroom. You threw on your bag and began to walk towards the door to leave. "Wait, Y/N!" Mic called, stopping you at the doorway. You turned around, seeing the blonde hero writing on a slip of paper and handing it to you. "It's a pass, I know how Midnight can be about late students." He chuckled. You stared at him and bowed, as a way of say thanking him before leaving with the note.

_-_-_-_-_

The day ended before you knew it. You were at your locker, taking what you needed and leaving what you didn't. "Y/N! Y/N!" You could hear the voice of your dear older brother, Nagisa calling for you. Immediately you turned to the sound of his voice to see him running in panic. This concerned you. "Help me!!" He begged as he hid behind you, his hope of hiding behind you not working since you are shorter than him. You were confused before you are face to face with a girl with pink and wearing goggles and other metal gear gadgets. "Oh, this must be the young Crismon boy! Would you like me to put you into one of my sweet babies? I know you're a little short but I can make adjustments! In fact, I'll get right to it."

She would begin to take measurements of your body, muttering equations, and ideas to herself before springing up before you. Her wild yellow eyes stared into your blank e/c eyes. "Since you're short I'm sure if one of my newest babies can fit you, but I'll what I can do! See you tomorrow Nagisa!" The girl said s she dashed through the hall, laughing away.

"That's so not happening." He muttered as came out from behind you, fixing his shirt and tie. "Who did you get for your study group little bro?" He asked you. You showed him your paper, not bothering to sign to him as you both out the school. "Ah, Bakugou, and Kirishima. I got Tenya and Koda, I'm pretty lucky not gonna brag or anything." He said with a grin. You cracked a small grin as well but it fell once Nagisa was called by Tenya, who wanted to plan when they meet up to study.

You let Nagisa go make his plans as you looked over the packet, some of the things were basic knowledge for you. "Hey, Y/N!" You turned to see Kirishima running towards you, his shark-like teeth shining in the bright sun. "Before you go, I wanted to give my number so we can plan where we should meet up to study. Me and Bakugou already decided on the little cafe that's close to the library further down. How does that sound to you?" He asked. You gave me a nod and he fist-pumped the air with a little grin. "Cool, let's meet up there after school, it's so far so we can just walk. For other plans, here's my number." He said, handing you a yellow sticky note with his number written on it. To the side, there was a small smiley face. That was beyond adorable to you but you didn't show it.

"Hey, maybe after studying we can also haaa- huh?" Kirishima stopped when you took his head and began writing your number on his palm, adding your own smiley face at the end. Kirishima looked to it, a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks. "Hehe, like I was saying, maybe after studying we can hang out at the mall too!" He said and you nodded. "Great, I'll catch you later Y/N!" Kirishima said, running off, waving to you as you did. You slowly waved back, watching him walk off into the distance. You heard Nagisa approach you and lean against you with a sigh. "Let's go, home man, I feel I'm going to barf nerd juice," He said, chuckling at the end. You nod and walk with Nagisa home, this time the two of you not wanting to be picked up by a personal driver.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You leaned back in your chair, stretching your arms and back out, hearing a soft pop being heard. Ever since you came home, you immediately went to do your schoolwork and make notes for the study packet. Your mother and father weren't going to be home until tomorrow morning so it would just be you, Nagisa, and some of the helpers. You didn't like calling them servants, since you didn't consider them to be. Truthfully, without one of them, you'd still be on the streets. Or in the arms of him again. That thought sent cold shivers down your spine.

What you went through is what you would never wish on your worst enemy. You heard a knock at your door and the door slowly opening to show your family's trusted butler. He stood tall and firm with a bottle of pills in hand. "Still working I see?" He said as he stepped inside the room. You watched as he approached you, his right foot going before his left. Hiromichi was a true mystery to you. He was skilled in every way possible but didn't seem to have a quirk. You weren't sure if he was quirkless, or simply had a quirk that wasn't impressive as the others seemed to be.

His gloved hand was gently placed upon your forehead, then slid down to your cheek. You blankly stared at him as you felt your body relax into his touch. The running energy you had inside of you, now disappear as you stared at him. "Ah," Was all he said. On command, you opened your mouth, feeling a small pill being placed on your tongue. Of course, you swallowed. Once Hiromichi pulled his hand away, you felt as if control was given back to you, and energy course through you, yet, you still felt so empty and tired.

"Good job young master, you did that with such ease. Now, I know you have a lot to do, but you must rest. It's getting quite late and I'm you wouldn't want to wake up low on energy." He said as he lifted your small frame from your chair and into his arms. It was for a short while before he laid you down in your bed, tucking you in. He slowly stepped over to the door, turning back to you. "Good night, young master," He said as he left your room, closing the door, not before turning off the light. Leaving you in the darkness of your room. It felt so welcoming to be alone in the darkness.

Don't you want to come back to it?