Chapter One

"What stressful week!" Nagisa yawned as he stretched his limbs. You wouldn't reply verbally but only physically with a silent nod. The front doors you both stood before was opened by Hiromichi.

The trusted butler of your family's manor. "Welcome home young Masters, how was school?" He asked stepping aside to let you both inside. "The usual. You know Michi, one day you'll have to call us by our names instead of Master and stuff." Nagisa said, handing his coat over to him. "I will when you get my name right, Master." He said with a grin.

"Tch, whatever." Nagisa huffed, walking off to the kitchen. You watched as he would and turn to Hiromichi. Hiromichi returned your gaze and smiled. "And how is your day, young Master?" He asked. You would sign to him and he would pay very close attention. "I see, but before you go to rest, please go to your father's office, your mother and father are waiting," Hiromichi told. "Ma and Pop's are back?" Nagisa asked with a mouthful from the apple he was currently eating. "Yes, they both wish to discuss important matters with you both," Hiromichi said as he swiftly took your coat and walked further into the manor.

Both of your stomachs began to twist and turn as you both walked upstairs here father's office. Your parents, of course, are nice people, but when it comes to discussing important matters they aren't the same.

Nagisa first knocked on the door and waited for the low "Come in" from your father. Nagisa shakingly twisted the handle and stepped in with you trailing after him. The door closed shut behind you both causing you to flinch. Your mother would be laying on the fainting couch with a long cigarette holder in hand.

She wore a long slim white dress with pale heels to match. The back of the dress exposed her bareback and went into a long v in the middle of her dress. Her accessories were, of course, gold jewelry and diamonds along with a pale white boa around her arms.

Your father, on the other hand, wore a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt. It looks plain from the front but there is more detail put into that suit than you ever could. You felt ashamed along with Nagisa for wearing your dirty and ragged school uniforms. You both bowed in unison. "We apologize for not changing before this," Nagisa spoke.

Your mother would giggle and say; "Oh darlings, that's not a problem, don't be ashamed." She said blowing the smoke into the air. "Besides, no reason to be so formal, we only want to congratulate you two." She cooed. "Now, now, Crystal, we don't want to spoil the surprise for them. Come forward, boys." Your father said. You both obliged and walked up to his desk seeing two envelopes with a red sticker keeping them closed.

He picked up both envelopes and handed it to you both with a small smile. "You both didn't disappoint me." He said. As you both got older your father has been harder on you both with your accomplishments. If you both succeeded then there would be a reward. But hearing him being proud of you both is the only reward you need. You took your envelope before Nagisa and carefully open yours as Nagisa tore open his. "Slow down Nagisa, you might tear through the letter." Nagisa silently apologized.

You read your letter, reading word for word but stop when your mother asked, "Well, what does it say?" "It says, blah blah blah "our school has helped people succeed their dream" blah blah blah school's history and crap blah blah blah ah! "And after your performance on the entrance exam, we came to a decision. We welcome you to our prestigious High School, UA High. You are welcome to join on Monday of the next week"!" Nagisa said with a bright smile on his face. "I got in!" He cheered. "What about yours, Y/N?" Your father asked bringing everyone's attention to you.

You looked up to everyone in your family with a smile plastered on your face as you showed them the letter of your accomplishment. "He got in! We both got in!" Nagisa cheered as he would lift you up and spin you around cheering with your would. "I'm so proud of my boys!" Your mother would say pulling you both into a hug. Her arms would swirl around you both in a silly way. Nagisa laughed and you smiled.

You felt your father join in the hug as well. "I'm very proud of you boys, you both work very hard to earn this, you both deserve a reward." He said. "Yes, new gaming and recording system will be here soon!" Nagisa cheered. Your father would chuckle and say, "I was thinking more of dinner but you may do what you wish with your earnings."

"Ah, my baby boys are growing up so fast! Why can't they stay cute little forever!" Your mother whined hugging you close."Yeah, Y/N is pretty short." Nagisa said. Your would roll your eyes and nudge him in his side gently before he chuckled and hooked his arm around you as he began to ruffle your hair with his knuckles. "My boys.." Your mother cooed with a smile with her husband would had the same expression.

This is it. You made it into UA. Your dream school and your dream of becoming a hero was so close.

But who knew it was still so far away.