Chapter Three

You would be standing at the door with your older brother, dressed in your new uniforms. Your mother and father would constantly fix things on your suits that no longer needed to be fixed. "Alright, alright, Ma! My tie is  fine after fixing it for the 50th time."  Nagisa groaned as gently moved her hands away. "Oh, I'm sorry darling, I'm-I'm just so proud of my babies!" She cried out bringing you both into a hug. "Awww mom, we're not babies anymore." Nagisa chuckled hugging back. You only smiled and hugged back as well.

"Correct you both are young men and this is how I want you two to act at UA, understand?" Said your father. Before Nagisa could reply, you both watched as your mother's arm quickly extended to a long length as her hand grew to an enormous size. Right before you knew it her hand slapped against your father's neck.

Your father would wince pain. "Ow!! Cristal, Cristal, dearest, why? Why must you hit me?" He questioned rubbing the back of his neck to sooth it from the upcoming pain. "You know not to talk to my babies in such a way, Radien," She said in a stern tone.

"Hun, honey please." Your father said, pulling Crystal close with his arm wrapped around her waist. He leaned down and whisper something in her ear that made a wide smile replace the frown on her face. "Oh, Radien, you always know what to say!" She cheered as she threw her arms around him. "Bleh, gross. Anyway, we're going to head out now." Nagisa said. "Wait, wait, before you both go." You and Nagisa turned to look back at your parents who are smiling warmly at you both. "We love you." They said in unison. You and Nagisa brother smiled back in return. "We love you too."

...

Whispers and rumors about the new students joining Class 1-A were all around the school. Class 1-A, the top class with the best students who are granted to experience hero courses with actual heroes! Some students didn't think it was fair that two new kids got to come in on the advantage.

"Deku-Kun!" Yelled the rosy cheek brunette as she approached the freckled boy who was muttering to himself once again. "Oh! Hey, Uraraka! What's up?" Midoriya asked her. "Did you hear about the two new students? They're coming today!!" Uraraka shouted as she grabbed the teenage boy by his shoulders and began to shake him back and forth excitedly. Many of the students in the class would overhear them. "Really? I hope one of them is cute!" Mina would say as her cheeks flushed a darker pink. Everyone began to wonder how the two new students will be. Coming with ideas of their quirks, facial features and such.

"Hey, Bakugou! What do you think the new kids will be like?" Asked the shark-toothed boy to the ashy blonde.

"I don't give a shit on how those two nerds are gonna be, just make sure they stay out of my way," Bakugo replied with his feet resting upon his desk. "That's a lot from you Bakugou, you pretty much want people in your way the way you act," Sero said, causing the majority of the class to laugh.  Bakugou rose up from his seat and grabbed his fellow classmate by the collar of his shirt with rage glowing in his crimson red eyes and veins popping out his neck. "WHAT THE HELL D-" Before he could finish the front door to the classroom opened to reveal...

Eraser Head, the underground hero. Really known as Shota Aizawa to several others. But when he's not being a hero, he's a teacher. Giving guidance to the heroes of the future.  "Everyone in your seats." The teacher tiredly demanded as he walked to the podium in front of the room. The class did as told and looked to the front of the room, waiting for their teacher to announce today's schedule.

"I'm pretty sure you all are aware of the new students joining our class. I want you all to know that one of them has a sensitive quirk, and I don't any of you to crowd around them, yell or frighten them for now, understand?" He said to his class in a serious tone. "Yes, Sensei." They all replied in unison. "Good, you both can come in now." He said looking towards the door.

The door open and first to enter was the tall smiling blonde, Nagisa. The class would be shocked and gasp at his appearance. He was well known for his YouTube videos and popularity. In trailing after him was his younger brother who preferred to work behind the scenes, but was often dragged into videos. The two stood in front of the class by the podium. "Introduce yourselves," Aizawa said tiredly. "Hi everyone! I'm Nagisa and this is my little brother, Y/N!" He said turning everyone's attention to you. Everyone would wait for you to speak, say something, or even move, but nothing happened. Just an eerie silence.

You kept your head down, not showing your flushed face and quivering lip. Nagisa could see the tip over your ear turning red.

"He's very shy." Nagisa chuckled, wrapping his around your shoulders and pulling you closer to him. "Awww!!" The girls gushed. "Okay, Y/N and Nagisa will need tour guides for today. I only need two-" Before Aizawa could finish the class eagerly raised their hands, shouting that they'll volunteer. You were shocked that they cared so much about just showing you around. 'Maybe they just want to skip class, or get closer to Nagisa. Everyone adores him.' You thought to yourself.

"Alright, shut up. Mina, you'll take Nagisa and Midoriya you'll take Y/N." Aizawa said, getting a cheer from the pink alien and a silent smile from the green-haired boy.

Mina and Midoriya made their way over to you both with bright smiles. "Hey, Mina Ashido!" The pink alien chippered. "Hey Mina, your eyes are really pretty." Nagisa complimented. Mina's cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink that was noticeable. "Oh, thank you!" She giggled. The two soon found their way into having a small conversation.

You heard a soft *ahem* from the boy in front of you. "H-Hello Y/N, I'm Izuku Midoriya." He said in a cheery tone. He extended his hand out in front of you. You would stare at his hand for what seemed like forever before taking It into yours. Midoriya was about to say something before Nagisa interrupted. "Do you know sign language?" He asked him. "No, I don't, why?" Midoriya questioned.

"Well is Y/N is mute, but he has a notebook he'll write his answers and replies in, then show you," Nagisa told. You were holding the notebook in hand. It had a yellow cover and back to it with pastel blue spirals. On the very front of it was a sticker of a mini All Might on it.

"Oh, that's fine! Thank you for telling me!" Midoriya said with a smile. "Just doing my job as a brother, anyway let's start with the tour!" He said linking and with Mina who smiled sweetly. "Yeah let's go!" She said happily. The two would skip out of the classroom into the hallway of the school with no shame.

You heard a quiet sigh from Aizawa, and watch him facepalm as he did. You looked to Midoriya and he looked to you with a smile. "Let's go, shall we?" And on with the tour, you went.

No foreshadowing this time, consider yourself lucky. For now.