But then another heavenly scent hit him like a thunder. Sweet cherry blossom, sugar musk and a tone of vanilla. It was more intoxicating for him than anything he had ever smell before. It was driving his inner alpha crazy.

The young alpha turned around abruptly wanting to see who was the owner of that alluring smell but to his luck, that person didn't see him standing there and crashed against his body with a whiny yelp.

Jeongguk watched the boy falling on his butt on the pavement with a loud thud, whining softly for a moment just to start apologizing.

"Sorry... I'm sorry... I wasn't looking" he says with a sweet deep voice.

But Jeongguk didn't hear him, his mind was completely hypnotized with the boy appearance and intoxicating scent. A beautiful male omega.

He was wearing a long sleeve grey knitted cardigan that was too big for him and light blue ripped skinny jeans, red converses and a multicolor crocheted scarf with pompons at each end.
And he was so beautiful, his nose and cheeks were pink for the cold air and his hair was wavy and messy, golden blonde locks falling everywhere.

Jeongguk realized he was just staring like a creep, while the boy was looking at him with a funny expression for their weird interaction.

"Sorry" Jeongguk said shaking his thoughts off and offering his hand to help the boy up the ground. The omega took it gratefully with an awkward smile because the other kept staring at him like he was some kind of weird creature.

"Never seen a male omega before?" The boy asked cocking an eyebrow and shaking off the dirt from his behind.

Jeongguk scoffed amused. "I had seen plenty actually" he responded still in a daze 'Not as pretty as you though' he thought but kept his mouth shut.

The blonde boy smiled furrowing his eyebrows. "Ok... well sorry again" he said securing his scarf around his neck and taking in the scent of the alpha before leaving, strangely he wanted to submit and smell him. The alpha actually smelled wonderful to him.

And that fact made a shiver run down his spine, making him feel the urge of running away from the alpha boy, his brain yelling that he was trouble.

But, on the attempt to go away, the alpha grabbed the omega by the arm making the blonde to yank his arm away looking a bit afraid, a frown adorning his face.

"Sorry I didn't mean to... I just wanted to know your name..." Jeongguk said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, hating himself mentally for scaring the omega.

"Taehyung" the omega said looking at his feet in a rather shy manner.

Jeongguk found himself staring at the boy long lashes in a daze again and wanting to run a finger through the smooth skin of his face.

"I'm Jeongguk" the alpha replied unable to tear his eyes away from the blond omega.

"Hi Jeongguk... I really need to go" Taehyung said now making eye contact with him.

This time Jeongguk didn't stop him, he just stood there watching the beautiful omega run into the café making the bell tingle announcing someone coming in.
Jeongguk watched from the place he was standing how the omega greeted another man bowing repeatedly. The man wearing a brown apron put his hands on his hips looking angry, probably scolding the younger boy.

That made an amuse smile appear on the alpha's face, still watching Taehyung until he disappeared in the back of the coffee shop.

"Yah! Jeongguk! Did you find Jimin?" Hoseok voice had never been so annoying before, dragging him out of his daze. "You were totally checking out that male omega. Jimin always comes here to see him, he says it's because the hot cocoa here is great, but I know he comes to stalk that boy... that dumbass should just talk to him, I swear he just sit and stare".