Then they all got up and moved to the living rooms. The windows were wide open for anyone of her neighbors to see. That was a problem of hers. She didn't think of the consequences of little things. Anyone could see what she was doing.

  It looked like they were watching a movie actually. Katherine was on a couch with some guy while the other girls sat on the other. I wonder what Cole would think if he saw that?

Then out of nowhere comes pulling in Cole. He pulls in and jumps out of his truck quietly and walks to the front door. He puts his hand up to knock but lowers it down. Cole runs his hands through his hair then walks back to his truck.

What was that about?

He drives away quickly like it never even happened. Did he know that she was having friends over?

I jump out of the van I'm in from across the street and walk to her door with pizza boxes. I knock on the door and see Katherine getting up to answer.

When she opens she's looking through her purse for money. I say the price of the non existent pizzas but she doesn't seem to pick up my voice. Once she lifts her head with a 20 dollar bill her face drops and her eyes widen.

  I pull her out of the house and slam her against the house as well as slamming the door. I trap her body by nailing my legs against hers. She looked so beautiful right now.

  Her hair was in its natural form of sitting on her shoulders and curly. She wore a thin tank top with slightly baggy sweatpants. Her bright pink socks making her outfit not put together. No wonder Cole was in love with this creature.

    "Lucas, what are you doing at my house? How did you know where I lived?" Katherine says shocked but very blatantly trying to look strong.

  "It's not hard to follow you home love. You obviously don't check your surroundings often." I say with a smirk that appears on my face. Her confusion always makes her look cuter. And she disregards the fact of my giving her a nickname.

  "I asked what your doing here?" Katherine says with anger. The only thing was her angry face was as cute as well as her pout. God she was irresistible.

  "I want you, I want to make Cole mad by you being mine. If you couldn't tell my pal Cole and I are having a feud. And I want to win." I say honestly.

  I did want to make Cole mad by Katherine being mine. He would loose his fucking mind if she was mine. But I also wanted her to be mine in general. I've known her way longer than Cole has. I know her better than Cole will ever.

  "I'm already his, you can't change that. Please just leave. You don't have to play these stupid games with Cole." Katherine says worn out. She wouldn't be involved if Cole would have stayed away from her. She would have been safe.

  A males voice from inside her house calls out to her. I now realize I've had my hand on her throat and I have no idea how long it's been there. I feel anger rise in me for hurting her and for that fuck inside the house ruining the only time I have with her.

   Releasing my hold on her throat I back away. "Watch your back my love, I'm coming for you." I say before walking back the the van. Roger than takes off down the street out of anyone's sight.

  "Park" I tell him. He parks and I finally take a deep breath of my own air. Not Katherine's. I want her. So badly. But Coles put a bunch of bullshit in her head making me the only bad guy. 

  After 5 minutes of sitting there I decide to go back to her house once again. I needed to see her more. We drive back around but park farther away just in case.

  Just in time Cole parks in front of Katherines house and runs to the door. No doubt that she called or texted him I was here. I wish our situation wasn't like that.

  Although I was concerned for Katherine. Cole wasn't pretty when he was angry and he was definitely proving it now. I see Cole open the door with a key he has and walk inside. I couldn't see much from my distance but I bet it wasn't good.

Then Cole comes out with KATHERINE on his SHOULDER! Her small legs and fist are pounding into him but he doesn't budge. Cole slams the truck door open and puts her inside. I could see the anger and stress radiating from the distance I was at.

They talked for awhile, inaudible for me to hear from this distance. I barely see her face tear up as she wipes her soft skin. I can see Coles body flinch from over here. Of course he made her cry.

After more talking Cole hugs a numb Katherine. I see movement happen by Katherine's shoulder as she leans her head sideways. Then grabbing her face he begins to kiss her.

Why is she letting him do that to her after what just happened?

She then gives in letting him take in her small frame. I could see how rough he was being from here. I feel my fist clench and my dick harden at the thought of Katherine and Cole. Of course she let him have her.

Coming to her senses she pushes Cole away and runs into the house. At least she's smart.

Cole looks more than pissed. Knowing that he had no chance of seeing Katherine again tonight he trudges to the other side of his car and speeds off. What a dick.

Katherine's POV

The weekend was a blur to me. After writing 2 essays and working on other classes homework I was drained. I waisted my days eating and watching at least half a season of Supernatural.

My mom stayed home the entire weekend to my surprise. She actually asked me if I was ok when I was watching tv earlier. Being me, I said I was fine.

I did leave the house once but only to go get more junk food. I definitely didn't want to go to school Monday or go to work. I was also scared of Lucas coming up to me and throwing me in a bag to bring me to his house in. I have a very active imagination.

As soon as I wake up Monday morning for school, I already know todays going to take a turn for the worse.

Thanks for reading ;)
Comment and Vote Darlings 🤙🏼

Also shout out to the people who have been commenting on the story. You guys make me want to continue this story. You guys are so nice like 😩

And shout out to my TVD fans on here. Love you guys ❤️