Lucas

Katherine's POV

  Once I'm back in the house I go into the bathroom to clean myself. I definitely didn't wanna ruin girls night with Coles attitude. I dry my face and walk back into the living room. All of them watch me as I sit down on the couch by Hunter.

  "Are you ok?" I ask embarrassed and with a sore throat. I can see the pain in Hunters eyes but not for himself. For me. "I'm ok, how are you?" He whispers back.

  I hate when people ask how I am because then I get more emotional but I stop myself. I take a deep breath and lay my head on Hunters side. "I'm ok."

  After the movies we all went into the kitchen and ate more food. After the Cole and Lucas incident I felt terrible but all of my friends made me feel better.

  The night went on until 3 in the morning. Soon we started to fall asleep one by one. Allison and I were in a bed together, Grace and Maya slept on a blow up mattress as Hunter slept on the floor. He picked sleeping there so his fault if he has back pain.

  But in all honesty, I just needed to be alone right now. Once my friends left I was gonna take a long break. Alone.

Lucas POV

  Sitting besides me is my best man Roger. He's driving as I watch the surrounding around me. It was getting way colder out to we're the leaves were falling off the trees. Fall is my favorite season no doubt. I mean Halloween is the best holiday.

  Roger parks the car in a random parking spot at the school. 10 minutes until the bell would ring. I've learned that since she's been here.

  Roger was a big man. His body was the size of a shark and his personality was meaner. I needed him like that. I did some bad things and not for good reasons so I needed him mean and rough.

  I tap my fingers to the beat on the radio waiting for her to leave the school. The distant sound of the bell erupts from inside and students pile out of the building.

  My eyes stay on the small, curvy body leaving the school. Her waist swings back and forth each step she takes down the stairs. I take a deep breath seeing HIM appear behind her.

  But he didn't look to happy. That's what I like to see. Her friends follow besides her laughing and talking about lord knows what. She wasn't paying attention though. Her attention was on Cole.

  Katherine looked upset as well as Cole. Coles always moody though so who knows what he's done. Katherine waves goodbye to Cole and jumps in her truck. She drives away first with him following right behind her as well as the rest of his crew.

  If I were him I would follow her like a lost puppy as well. She was undeniably beautiful.

  I follow from a distance from Cole and Katherine's car. I didn't need Cole pulling a gun on me today. I definitely wasn't in the mood. Finally Cole goes a different direction from Katherine leaving me and her alone on the road.

  I follow her all the way to her house and park a couple houses away. I've followed her home multiple times before. She had a problem with leaving her living room windows open as well as her....bedroom.

  I don't know why she likes Cole. Coles always has been annoying, rude and rough. He's never loved a single thing in his life and it shows. And when he got rid of the one thing I loved, he became and enemy.

   Now because of Coles mistakes, Katherine has to pay as well. Just in different ways.

  After it got darker I moved closer to her house. Her friends were still in the bedroom with her. I had no idea what they were doing but it looked weird.