Pleasure

Katherine POV

Work was the same. It was Monday so it wasn't to packed. Turns out I won't have to work Friday's anymore because there's a new waitress. Thank the lord for that. On my way home I rock out to some hard rock. I needed it after my day. I kept getting texts throughout the day from Cole. I didn't wanna look at them though. I knew I would break down if I did.

I pull into my driveway and see the kitchen lights on. What is my mom doing up right now? I walk in and lock the door behind me. My moms sitting in the kitchen with a big bottle of tequila. Grand. "Mom, what's wrong?" I ask. She usually drinks at bars but tonight she decided to at home. "Can't I have a drink or two Katherine?" She spits out. I can tell she's had more than a couple drinks. I walk up the stairs not wanting to hear her say anything else.

I open my bedroom door to see Cole sitting on my bed. I yelp in surprise which catches his attention. He has my teddy bear in his arms like it's supposed to help him out. "What are you doing here?" I say throwing my shoes off and my jacket. He stands up making it more intimidating because of his height. I cross my arms over my chest, giving him the death stare.

"Katherine, please just hear me out." He pleads. His eyes look red like he's been crying but Cole isn't someone who cries. Especially because of some random girl. "What's there to hear? You for one got mad at me for no reason this morning. Speaking bullshit. Then you beat up some poor guy for what?" I feel my anger rising in my throat. I was yelling now. Cole takes a deep breath before responding.

"I know I shouldn't have yelled at you this morning. Just when I woke up and you weren't there, it scared me. Then when you wouldn't answer your phone I was on the verge of insanity. I'm sorry for getting mad about that. I didn't mean half the stuff I said in the locker room. And I didn't mean to be so violent." He says running his hand through his hair then rubbing his neck.

I rip my belt out of my pants and walk into my closet. I grab a pair of shorts and a thick tank top. I change quickly then walk back out into my room. Coles pacing the room back and forth repeatedly. I cough making myself known. "I'll forgive you about this morning. But you did really scare me. You were like a different person." I say playing with the end of my hair. His expression turns to guilt and sadness. I almost fell bad for him but I can't forget he beat up Hunter for no reason at all.

"Also about Hunter. I'm sorry I punched him just... I didn't like him touching you. I don't even like him in the same room as you. Anyone for that matter. I was angry already and then seeing him hugging you...I lost control. Please forgive me." He says standing right in front of me. I could smell his minty breath. "Are you ok, I didn't mean to push you. I thought you were one of the guys." Cole says rubbing his hands up and down my arms. I feel my goosebumps appear from his warm skin.

  "I'm fine, and I don't think you need to apologize to me. Hunter has a broken nose now because of you." I reply back. "I will tomorrow, I promise you. But will you forgive me?" Coles eyes hold me gaze deeply. I almost want to cry by how intense his eyes are. I cross my arms across my chest and begin to chew on my lip. Should I forgive him? I can't hold a grudge on him forever. Can I?

  "Stop doing that." Cole grumbles at my side. I turn around and give him a confused look. "Stop biting your lip." Cole says more hard this time. I stop but can't help the fact that he gets turned on because of it. "I don't think you have the choice to boss me around." My sass making me shocked as well as him. His cheeks redden, so adorable. He turns his head the other direction so I can't see.

   Wanting him to blush more I put my left hand on his neck and bring my lips up to his neck a kiss it lightly. Licking it afterwards. His whole body tense as well as his jaw. I was just yelling at him earlier and now I'm kissing his neck. I'm all kinds of crazy.