Date pt.2

Katherine's POV

Are meals finally came and we all digged in. Although I could sense the anger radiating off Cole. I have no idea why he's angry. I didn't say anything to piss him off but if he wants to be that way so be it. I'll enjoy my spaghetti and meatballs with everyone else.

Soon all of us got done eating but we didn't want the night to end. We all headed towards a bar that was also in the mall called 'The Edge'. Cole pulls my arm slightly jolting me into his chest. "I don't think we should drink tonight." He whispers so no one else can hear. I sigh and rip my arm out of his grasp. "If you want to sulk alone you can or either you can join the rest of us and have some fun." I say crossing my arms. His eyebrows furrow together making his forehead crease.

We all grab a drink except for Cole of course. I let it slide down my throat, taking the burning as a good sign. I look over to see Cole in a pissed of state. "I'm having one more and that's it." I say trying to help lighten the mood. He doesn't even acknowledge I've talked to him. Being the person I am I ask for 3 shots of tequila finally getting his attention. "What the hell?" He barks. I down a shot staring him in the eyes. "You can't tell me what to do." I snap back. His jaw clenches and his fist turn white.

I take another shot before everyone spreads out. It was only me and Cole together now. "Let's go shopping!" I say running out of the bar throwing money at the bartender. Cole runs after me as I jog into a Halloween store. "Katherine, come back here!" He yells. I find myself in a costume isle for couples.

Halloween is my most favorite holiday ever. It was the day of the dead. Like come on, you can't tell me that isn't something special.

A costume pokes out at me and I pick it up off the rack as well as the male costume for it. Maybe I could help Cole with his moody behavior with this. On my way to the dressing room Cole finds me. "I've been looking for you, where were you?" He hisses. I grab his arm and drag him into the small dressing room area. "Katherine!" He turns me around where I'm looking at him. "Yes?" I say with puppy dog eyes. His eyes catch mine and I can see him battling with himself. He doesn't respond so I take the opportunity to.

"Try this on for me?" I speak softly. He takes the costume in his hands, trying to not show the smile that slips onto his face. "No." He blatantly responds. I take his hand in mine and caress his rough knuckles, looking into his eyes as sweetly as I can. "Please, try it on for me." I say. His eyes slightly lighten as I rub his hands. He looks to the side, trying to not look into my eyes. He sticks his tongue into his cheek and lets it slowly slide back into place. "Fine, this is the only one though." He responds annoyed. I kiss his cheek quickly and run into one of the dressing rooms as well.

The costume I had was a shirt that said police and a short pair of black pants. I roll on the fishnet thigh high socks and put on the police cap. I get a knock at my door and I know it's Cole. I open the door to see Cole in his regular jeans but with a black and white stripped shirt on. On his face he wore a mask that only showed his eyes and lips. He was supposed to be a thug and he definitely pulled it off. Very sexy might I add. Coles eyes were stuck on my body and stopped at my fishnet socks. His jaw clenches and his eyes harden.

"Your under arrest thug!" I saw pulling out a plastic pair of cuffs. His hands fall behind him gripping one of the stall doors. Did he like it? I walk slowly to him being extra careful with the socks. "Stay back." He says huffing. His chest was rising and falling so fast. Is he ok? "What's wrong?" I say lifting his face up with both of my hands.

In a swift motion Cole pulls me into his dressing room and locks the door. I let out a gasp feeling his body on mine. Are bodies were pressed together as his eyes stared at my lips a inch away. "Cole-." I say out of breath.