Preview

"You're the only person I've ever told that to." Monty whispered into the darkness that was my room. I looked over at him and he was staring at the ceiling; probably regretting admitting his deepest secrets to me. "And I'll keep it that way." I assured him, never taking my eyes off of his conflicted face. He slowly looked towards me and made eye contact. Blue met brown and just like the first night I met him, my heart raced as soon as I looked into his multi colored eyes. "You're special, Rae. You know that?" He asked, causing my breath to catch in my throat. Monty and I say things like that to each other but we shouldn't. We used to keep it completely platonic.. other than being secret fuck buddies, but something changed along the way but I'm trying so hard to stop it. I didn't say anything back. I couldn't. Not only because I didn't know what to say but also because I have a boyfriend who says things like that to me all the time... a boyfriend who's his best friend. A boyfriend who's great to me. I finally looked away from Montgomery and back towards the ceiling. "I'm not." I finally muttered out after a few minutes of silence. "You are to me.." "We can't be in love with each other anymore, Monty. You know that." I lightly snapped, interrupting him. He stared at me for a second, almost looking shocked, before slightly nodding and speaking up. "I know." He responded. I nodded before laying back down in my bed next to him. I couldn't admit to him or even myself that I want him to say stuff like that to me. I crave it. It was so silent for the next ten minutes, you could perfectly hear our breathing. Finally, I climbed on top of him and connected our lips. They melted together and he immediately brought his hands to my bare ass and squeezed. I rubbed myself against him and we both softly moaned. I pulled back breathlessly while pulling his member out of his boxers. "Fuck me." I demanded. I'd never been sexual the way that I am with Montgomery. I'd never been anything like the way I am with him. He quickly flipped me over and connected our lips, sliding into me a moment later. "Always." He mumbled huskily into my ear while moving in and out of me at a fast pace. As I glanced over and watched us having sex in my mirror, I knew one thing for sure.. Montgomery De La Cruz had completely changed me and taken over my mind. He turned me into a person I never knew was inside of me. I am completely and utterly obsessed with him and now that I've started.. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop. Montgomery De La Cruz is my heroin... and I'm completely addicted.