"Probably Kim Taehyung, he is a male omega after all"

"That would explain his ethereal looks-"

"-And sweet scent"

Kim Taehyung was getting anxious because of the whispering. Students acted like they wouldn't be heard when they knew everyone could hear them. It was just embarrassing for him. Trying to avoid more comments and looks he bit his lower lip nervously while playing with his sweater sleeves, just wanting to vanish from there and about to have a panic attack from all the eyes that were on him.

Park Jimin seemed to notice his behavior and immediately started coughing loudly to draw the attention Taehyung was getting.

"Enough! Quiet!" Kim Namjoon shouted loudly using his alpha tone, causing some omega girls to flinch in response. "My apologies... now back to biology," he said, and the room was quiet again, focusing on the lecture.

Taehyung barely gave a glance to Jimin, but the alpha could tell the omega felt relief from his intrusion.

"Why do we have the omega gene, the beta gene, or the alpha gene? Many of you may not be satisfied with the genotype that you got, right? Well, let me explain how this works. The Alpha genotype is divided into two categories. Pure blood alphas, are composed of two dominant alpha genes and can only exist on XY chromosomes, that is, they will only be males. There are very few cases since the procreation between two alphas is almost impossible and it's proven here because we don't have any pure alpha in this class"

"The other type is the standard alpha, like our classmate Park Jimin or me, consisting of a dominant alpha gene and a neutral beta gene. This type of gene occurs on chromosomes XX and XY, that is, they can be male or female. Lalisa Manoban there is a good example of an alpha female. Come here Lalisa" he demanded, and the said girl smiled awkwardly standing up and gaining some whistles from fellow students.

"Can you tell me some differences in the characteristics of the pure alpha genotype and the standard alpha?" Namjoon asked while placing the alpha girl Lalisa between Jimin and Hoseok.

Lalisa raised her hand and Namjoon nodded at her to make her proceed. "All Alphas have a very masculine physique and their pheromones are very intense, including us women. We are usually quite virile and strong with muscular bodies. You can see me skinny, but I can kick anyone's ass" she said with a cheeky grin making the others laugh. "And the differences between a pure alpha and a regular one are dominance, skills, and the power to subdue the rest. Pure alphas can undergo a regular alpha. In my perspective, they can abuse their power in any range of things and that is quite scary" she spoke crossing her arms in her chest after fixing her bomber military jacket.

"Isn't awesome when your students are very well informed?" Namjoon asked mostly to himself with a very wide smile. "Very well Lalisa. We must be thankful there are only a few pure alphas in the world" he joked making his students snicker. "Then we have the Beta genotype" he walked towards Jung Hoseok, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders.

"This type consists of a pair of neutral beta genes. There are cases of betas composed of a beta-neutral gene and a recessive omega gene. They can be on both Y and X chromosomes. Jung Hoseok is our perfect example of a beta genotype with a pair of neutral genes. Please tell us some characteristics of your genotype, Hoseok"

Hoseok smiled brightly, nodding and making a heart with his fingers. "Hi! Yeah well, we betas are probably the freer in terms of hierarchy, we are not dominant nor submissive, we're rather normal human beings that can match with alphas, betas, and omegas so I think we have it great" he said earning some cheers from fellow betas in the class.

Kim Namjoon chuckled nodding. "Very well, finally we have the omega genotype, composed of a pair of recessive omega genes. This type is only found on the X chromosome. Which means only women can be omegas with those genes. Beautiful, delicate, and with that sweet aroma when they release their omega pheromones, like our dear Kim Jennie" he said looking at the pretty omega girl.