"Everything is based on our genotype and DNA with an error frame of 1% which is amazing. The app will have an extensive database of the people in our country as long as they download our application. The only thing you need to do is submit your name and put your fingerprint on the screen of your mobile device and this app will immediately read your genotype and sub-genes" the boy said with a nod as the screen of the back illuminate with the sample of the app template with a heart and a DNA symbol. Everyone in the room started clapping excitedly.

Namjoon was feeling content and accomplished.

Jeon Chie appeared smirking, making the whole auditorium quiet. She was quick to make her way next to the microphone to continue with her business.

"Thank you Namjoon," she said dismissing the young alpha who bowed taking his things but leaving the image of the app on the screen behind him.

"This app will be by far the biggest innovation in the world and will make everyone happy because..." the woman kept talking to find her new sponsors while Kim Namjoon was making his way to the corner of the room where his boyfriend, his young brother in law and his little daughter were waiting joyfully for him.

"Joonie you made it!"

"Congrats hyung!"

"Daddy you were so cool!"

"I'm a proud boyfriend!"

"Calm down Jinie," Namjoon said hugging the tall handsome boy who was bobbling with happiness and then carrying the little girl in his arms.

"Haerim and I made you a poster hyung," the other boy said with a proud smile, fixing his silky blond hair out of his eyes.

"Thank you, guys, you gave me the confidence to talk up there," Namjoon said with an airy laugh messing the hair of the boy with his hand just to cover his head with the black hoodie the boy was wearing.

"Let's get out of here, alright? I have my afternoon free. Cover yourself to not draw attention, Tae" he said sniffing lightly at the boy. Since the boy reached puberty his sweet alluring scent was quite intoxicating, and unmated alphas became an issue. The first years were intense for young male omegas.

"Don't worry Joonie, I'm here so all the attention will be on my handsome looks" his soulmate, Seokjin, said with a wink making Namjoon roll his eyes fondly.

"I'm not worried now. I made this app for you two, so no one can take advantage of you two ever again" he said with a serious tone of voice making both boys stay quiet for a while.

"I just hope it will be a success," the alpha said putting his backpack on and his arms around both boys leading them to the exit of the huge auditorium with Jeon Chie's voice still echoing around.

____________________________________

The Love Genotype Application simply known as lovegen app became an immense success. A gigantic impact in the world, among the ranks of hierarchy.

Headlines in popular newspapers around the globe:

The Love Genotype Application had reached ten million downloads in a month!

Teenagers are overly excited with the 'lovegen' app

Have you found your genotype yet? Get to know if you have a dominant, neutral, or recessive gene!

At least 50% of the citizens claimed to have met their soulmate because of the lovegen app

Jeon Enterprises is the best-positioned company in the country. It achieved a capitalization value of 754,000 million dollars and since 2015 it has increased 32 places in the ranking.

Only 5% of the population in Asia had two pars of dominant alpha genes, making them the greater leaders around the world.

Kim Namjoon has left his position as the directive executive of the tech department at Jeon Enterprises due to personal affairs.

Male Omega had been found dead on the outskirts of Seoul. His family claims that he was getting too much 'love score' on the lovegen app and one of his contestants to be his mate didn't want to accept he wasn't his soulmate and killed the boy just to commit suicide afterward.

Jeon Jungjae, founder and director of Jeon Enterprises died from a sudden cardiac arrest. His company had been passed to his wife Jeon Chie and his only heir, Jeon Jeongguk.

Meet the genotype of Jeon Jeongguk the most wanted bachelor in the country! A pure alpha blood with two dominant alpha genes! A future leader to be aware of! Are you the lucky one to match his DNA?

Males Omegas of Seoul University marched against the Lovegen App claiming they had been treated like objects and harassed by alphas and betas.

The developer team of the Lovegen App defends their jewel saying if anyone is against it, they can just uninstall the app.

Is the lovegen app selling personal info to the government?

Is the Lovegen App out of control?