Kakashi performed a hand sign and pushed his weight down to the floor while yelling, "Mud Wall!" We just glanced at each other before breaking through it taking the two enemy ninjas by surprise Kakashi went for the one while I went for the other. Rin had run over to the man and started to heal him while Kakashi and I were fighting. We were flowing as we attacked the ninjas I would throw a punch then duck so Kakashi would jump over me and kick the ninja while I deflected an attack from the other ninja. It didn't take long before we had defeated them and was walking over to Rin. "Fist pump?" I suggested and held my fist out to Kakashi that just glared at it. "What? It's a victory. Our first bad guys that we took down together." Kakashi rolled his eyes. "They weren't much of a challenge." He stated and walked off as he had ruined the mood. "Sour cloud," I grumbled after I had started walking again, not realizing I had stopped to see him walk off.  We crouched around the man as Rin healed him. "How's he doing?" I asked and Rin looked up at me. "Pretty bad, but he will hopefully be okay."

Soon Obito and Sensei joined us as we just looked at the man, "What happened here?" Sensei questioned as they jogged up to us.  Before we could respond the man spoke up, "Please, I'm not going to make it." He spoke and my heart sunk at the thought of losing someone else that we couldn't protect. The man took out a scroll, "The contents of the secret missive..." He explained, Sensei took it and looked at the closed scroll. "Please, just confirm that it's the real one." He asked and Sensei did so, "It's blank." Obito commented as he looked over Sensei's shoulder, "What does this mean?" Sensei asked the man, "My superiors had told me that only one of them would be the real one." The dying man explained. "So who has the real missive?" Obito asked on all of our behalfs. "If the traitor had it then he wouldn't have attacked me." The man spoke, I could see the troublesome look Kakashi had. "Well on our way here..." Kakashi trailed off as they got the idea then he started to explain what had happened. "Please, you have to find the secret missive." Was his last words before he died. I found my self subconsciously touching the hidden scroll inside my pouch as Kakashi and Obito started to argue. "If you haven't turned your back  this wouldn't have happened or if you just helped Hira!" Obito yelled, "I was just following the rules." Kakashi emotionlessly responded. 

"The rules?!" Obito breathed. "Those who don't follow the rules are scum," Kakashi responded and Obito was about to attack when Sensei stepped in, "This was an unexpected incident. Kakashi is not to blame," he said trying to ease the tension. "Damn it!" Obito hissed then pulled out of Sensei's grip. "We need to go after him!" Obito yelled, I was about to tell them that the man had given me the scroll, but I had learned my lesson not to get in between a heated argument.  "It's too dangerous," Kakashi spoke, but Obito turned and started to walk away. "He's right, it's too dangerous," Minato-sensei said and that made Obito stop to speak over his shoulder.

"Kakashi, for an honor student, you're pretty dumb," Obito stated. "What did you say?" Kakashi threateningly questioned. "Who's gonna support our claim that this was all unexpected?" Obito fired back. "Minato-sensei will be forced to take responsibility!" He continued anger fueling his words. "Nevermind me," Sensei said. "Sensei you can keep dragging me back to the village, but I won't give up searching for the guy." 

"Wait Obito!" I yelled out before he could go any further. "I have the scroll, I have the secret missive," I started leaving my comrades in shock. "W..what?" Obito questioned. "But, if it is true that he was the ninja to have carried the real Secret Missive scroll, then he must be in danger and we need to go help him!" I yelled out and ran off to the forest and jumped into the nearest tree. "Well, there is no point in trying to stop her and she does have the scroll so we need to protect Hira," Sensei stated as he joined my side along with the others. "Listen up. Report to me the minute you find him. And Hira we will talk about this later." He instructed us before we took off in different directions. I was with Obito as we searched. He was about to start a conversation with me when I spotted him. "There! And it looks like he has some company." I looked at Obito who nodded. They threw kunai's at him, but Obito jumped in with his Fireball Jutsu destroying the kunais. "There are too many," he stated as I joined his side. "We got this... Future Hokage." I smiled and winked at him then activated my Byakugan. The men threw paper bombs in the river and as it exploded water exploded everywhere, Kakashi and Rin joined us. I gave him a quick smile as he flowed chakra to his hand forming a ball of lightning that sounded like millions of birds chirping.

He yelled, "Chidori!" As he shocked the men that had started to come through the falling water.

Kakashi faced off with an older man as I faced another as well by his side as we watched our opponents closely. "Hira give Obito the scroll. " Kakashi ordered and although I didn't like it I did as told. I threw them the scroll and it got swept up by one of the enemy ninjas just as Obito was to grab it. "If saving him is your Ninja Way, completing the mission is mine," Kakashi spoke as he faced his opponent again after seeing the scroll being stolen. "And Hira?" He asked not looking at me to which I just hummed in questioning. "Don't get in my way." He stated, knowing I will follow to help him, as he went to attack, I rolled my eyes and did the same. Kakashi finished first and took off after the scroll. After I finished my battle by knocking the guys out and he floated downstream I followed. 

"You bastard, do you think you can take us all on by yourself?" a man asked, who I assumed was Kakashi. "Kakashi are you making some friends?" I jokingly asked as I joined him. "This is no joking matter, Hyuga." He was very serious now and that had me on edge as the whole heard launched at us. I pulled out my shurikens and threw them at some of the front row killing them instantly. I blocked with the kunai of my right hand as someone tried to sneak up on me from behind. I pushed him away and as he came back I swung to the side in time to roundhouse kick another man while dodging his attack and letting him stumble backwards. I brought my kunai down as I spun on the man that was stumbling getting his balance back. He cried out in pain as he fell to the floor. The man I had roundhouse kicked fell back into his friend's kunai also killing him. 

The fighting seemed in slow motion, but in reality, it all took place in a matter of seconds. Kakashi and I retrieved the scroll and started to head back when we heard one of the men, probably one of the leaders, yelling..."Don't let them... get away!" before dying as well. In the end, every single one laid on the floor either dead or knocked unconscious. Afterwards more attacked, but failed as they couldn't get past our team's defense. When someone would attack Kakashi from behind I would jump in and he would do the same for me.

"So, were you able to uphold the principles you believe in?" Sensei asked Kakashi when he had reached us. I was panting and exhausted from the overuse of my Byakugan as well as my chakra to get more upper hands on some of the stronger men. 

"Thank you for saving my life." The man said as he took the scroll from Minato after we had returned to the rendezvous point.

We were heading back and I was on the verge of passing out as my body was exhausted from the overuse of it and without any food nor water the whole day it was draining to even keep my eyes open now I had to use chakra to jump from tree branch to tree branch. As a result of the lack of energy, I had unfortunately blacked out while midjump...