deception

sorry that this took forever I kinda stopped using wattpad omfg-
🪐

Taehyung panted hard as he knocked on Jungkooks front door.

"Jungkook are you there?" Taehyung yelled, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead as his legs ache. He looked through the small window at the side of the door, panting hard his breath fogging up the glass. He could spot a small figure walking to the door.the door opened but he wasn't greeted with who he was expecting.

"Who are you? why are you at my house at... 11pm" A young girl huffed she opened the door just a crack to see outside.

"Who are you? Is Jungkook home?" Taehyung was frantic trying to get inside to see his boyfriend

"In Eunju, and you got the wrong house mister, no 'Jungkook' lives here" Eunju rolled her eyes pushing the door closed.

"Wait!" Taehyung pushed the door before she locked it.

"Eunju what's going on!" Eunju turned her head to the voice behind her. "Some man is trying to get in!" she yelled. An older woman came to the door looking down at Taehyung.

"We won't give you money, please get off my property before I get violent!" The woman yelled at Taehyung and folded her arms.

"No! please! I'm trying to find my b- friend" Taehyung begged, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes. He must have looked so grimy, dirt-covered all over his arms and clothes.

"Well, he doesn't live here goodbye young man" The woman shut the door and turned off the foyer light.

"Damn it!" The brunette yelled turning around to run to his own house hoping everything will go back to normal.

-★-

Taehyung stood in front of his house breathing heavily again, his finger shook as he made a fist knocking on the door. He didn't get a response but he looked up, a light was on in one of the bedrooms

"Hello?" He yelled. "it's me Taehyung"

Someone finally opened the door a young man. "May I help you?" The man spoke tenderly.

"Yeah, uh I live here"

"I'm sorry young man you have got the wrong house"

"I'm one hundred percent sure I live here," Taehyung said to the man sharply.

"Your obviously delusional, you can't be on the street like his, why don't you stay the night ill help you get home tomorrow. hows that?" The man had a warm smile opening the door wider for the younger to walk in.

"but I am home.." Taehyung whispered. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sung-ki, Kim. You?" The man said handing a glass of water to Taehyung.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, and wow you have the same name as my grandpa, I never knew him though," Taehyung said accepting the glass of water.

"What a wild coincidence. Here ill show you to the guest room and bathroom so you can wash up" The man guided Taehyung, but he didn't need guidance in his own home.

"I don't know what happened, I don't know who you are but I know I live here, have lived here all my life." Taehyung stopped Sungki before they reached the guest bedroom.

"I'm really sorry son but you really are delusional. I just recently bought this house with my wife around 4 years ago." Sung-ki sighed and opened the guest bedroom for Taehyung to walk in.

"We can discuss everything tomorrow" The older male smiled and left.

"Maybe I am just in a dream" Taehyung gripped at his hair as he stared around the "guest bedroom". It wasn't supposed to be like this. That man isn't supposed to be here, there isn't supposed to be a bed in that corner. Taehyung screamed silently as he collapsed on the bed, passing out.

🪐