CHAPTER 1 - Clingy

🪐

Taehyung's arm never leaves Jungkooks waist. Jimin describes it as, an overly clingy couple but he loves them nonetheless. The three boys make their way down the quiet neighborhood streets, filled with small shops and local stores that never seem to get out of debt. Taehyung likes to say it's what keeps this town going, the risk of losing it all but never really giving up and it all works out in the long run. Taehyung always keeps his head up high, he's a glass half full type of guy.

"Tae we need to finish Mr. Kram's science project," Jungkook whined with annoyance. Taehyung looked over with furrowed brows. "Well just do it tomorrow" Taehyung smiles staring down at his boyfriend. Jungkook laughed

"what a bad influence" he said softly hitting Taehyungs chest and then leaned into his side.

"well you love it baby" Taehyung chuckles and leans in to kiss his boyfriend.

Jimin walked silently behind them. Never really bothered by the two and their relationship. He knew it's what keeps them going, they really power each other. The bond between the two is imperishable. Still, Taehyungs arm remained wrapped around the youngers waist.

"What do you guys think of Hoseok" Jimin finally spoke up.

"He's cool, He just is up in your face" Jungkook responds kicking a rock on the side of the road.

"he's pretty funny" Taehyung laughs.

Hoseok was a distant friend. They really had nothing better to do than talk about other people. The three of them had been friends for years, but as time goes by they get bored needing new faces, new people to talk to.

Once arriving at their most favorite destination the boys let out a long sigh. This was their constant routine. They sat in their favorite ice cream parlor, the same table each time. they each longed for something different but they never voiced their opinions, unknown to the fact that they all share the same wish. They stayed the same no matter if they liked it or not.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking up into his boyfriends' eyes.

"Yes, baby?" Taehyung responds smiling back to his baby.

"I love you" Jungkook whispered. It seems he said that a lot these days.

"I love you too bunny" Taehyung smiles leaning down to kiss his boyfriend, Jungkook smiled into the kiss then pulled back.

"don't do that in front of me ew" Jimin spoke up with a disgusted face.

"Ha your just jealous that you're alone" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung laughed at his boyfriends remark.

"Ha. Ha. Funny joke" Jimin huffed and sat back in his seat with arms folded.

"Don't be mean kook" Taehyung said with a sly smile, not that serious.

"sure sure" Jungkook smiled and looked back at his boyfriend with a big smile.

"You guys make me sick"

"Good" Jungkook smiled and huffed turning to his boyfriend.

They ordered their ice cream. Taehyung and Jungkook sharing their own, the two seeming to be as close as they ever could be.

-★-

"Mom! I'm going to Taehyung's" Jungkook yelled rushing out of his house.

"Aish this boy" Jungkooks mom whispered watching her son run out of their two-story house.

Jungkook left with the biggest smile on his face, he was too far gone in his relationship with Taehyung he would risk his life for him. He couldn't even stand being apart for more than one day it was borderline obsessive but he couldn't give a damn.

Jungkook ran, boot clad feet running  along the way of the long side walks until he finally neared his boyfriends house. Upon finally arrived in front of the Kim's house Jungkook was ecstatic. "Taehyung open up!" Jungkook yelled while harshly knocking down their front door

"Jungkookie!" He could hear his boyfriend yelling from inside the house. His smile grew showing his bunny teeth as Taehyung opened the door.

"Bunny!" Taehyung smiles along and hugged the younger tightly with loving arms.

"Ahh, I missed you!" Jungkook spoke out full of love. he was love-struck and nothing could change his mind. He was absolutely captivated by the boy in front of him he really couldn't do anything else.

That went for Taehyung too, the boy also loved and trusted the younger to the most of his abilities and beyond. Taehyung found it a rare chance for both to be so in love, so infatuated with each other.

"come on let's go inside and watch a movie" Taehyung led the other in. They really changed each other for the better.

"Can we watch Mulan?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"Of course we can bub" Taehyung responded while turning on the tv.

Jungkook hummed softly while going into the kitchen and grabbing snacks, he was so familiar with his boyfriends house he knew where all the good food was and what each drawer was for.

Their love was untamable. Almost rare to see in this small town. With gossip that goes around love and marriages are limited to only so many people, love most likely didn't didn't last within this town. constant news of affairs between marriages are more common than finding love itself. People are tired of the same faces, same love. Often lovers that grow up together stay together most of them longing for a change that they don't get.

"God, what would I do without you?" Taehyung said staring at his boyfriend, with love eyes, while he was carrying all the snacks

"I don't know. What would you do?"

🪐

>:)