Mr Kim Namjoon

—————
"Missing!
Kim Namjoon
Age: 20
Height: 5'11
Hair color: Light Brown
Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx if you have details"
—————

"That's unfortunate," Taehyung said with a frown as he points to one of the many posters hanging on the wooden telephone pole. Taehyung arm snugged in the curve of his boyfriend's waist as always.

"Yeah. Mr. Kim Namjoon was a chill teacher he always let me bring food to eat in the library" Jungkook frowned with his boyfriend. He knew so little of the high school librarian it was wrong to think but he didn't really care much for the missing man.

"Yeah, that sucks that he's missing. and bizarre too. Who even goes missing in this town?" Taehyung said with furrowed brows. He looked over to Jimin who had an unreadable expression, Eyes on glancing to the poster.

"Yeah.." Jimin said quietly looking tense.

"Anyways we should keep going," Jungkook said pushing the two forewords on their way to their school. Taehyung and Jungkook stayed together as Jimin split ways. Jimin graduated high school the year prior, but since the town didn't expand the way they'd like, the university and high school buildings sat on one hill.

Making their way with other grumpy kids on a Monday morning, the trio walked up the slow pathway to their awaited classes. Around the path was the green lush forest, Jungkook peered into the trees almost looking for something to jump right out at him. All the students walked up this path and finally reached the clearing where the buildings were located.

They remained quiet, something swept over their usual chatter and left with closed mouths and fidgety hands.

"You okay Tae?" Jungkook said quietly looking over at the taller boy with his head to the ground.

"Yeah, it's just about Mr. Kim Namjoon. Do you really think people are looking for him?" Taehyung looked up with wide eyes.

"Of course silly. I'm sure the police are doing their best to find him." the younger said with a hopeful smile, reassuringly holding his boyfriend and rubbing his arm slowly.

"but what if they never find him? then what?" Taehyung wondered.

"Then he never gets found" Jimin cut in with sharp eyes focusing on taller boy and walking away from the two.

The lovebirds gulped at their friends' sudden behavior.

"Then he never gets found" Jungkook repeats.

-★-

Jungkook reaches into his bag as a sudden thought flooded his mind."We never did Mr. Kram's science project Taehyung! We are going to fail!" Jungkook gasped and pouted, looking up at Taehyung with his brows furrowed. For science was their next class.

The hallway seemed busier despite having the same amount of kids as the past year. Taehyung kept looking straight into the crowd.

"Taehyung you listening?" Jungkook pulled at his boyfriends' sleeve. The older snapped out of whatever daze he was in and looked back down to his lover.

"Yeah. Why don't we just skip his class for now and finish the project? then we can hand it in tomorrow and say we had an emergency" Taehyung smiles fondly at his brilliant idea.

"Hmm okay," Jungkook says and they quickly shuffle to the other end of their school.

Taehyung was true to his words and going straight to finishing that project. he knew if they put it off again they would have tomorrow to worry about. he doesn't want his baby to worry.

"Okay, all finished! Taehyung says closing the school laptop. Their assignment to create a lab report essay with slide presentations was complete. Jungkook stretched and closed his book. His worry finally left and he leaned Into his boyfriends grasp and closed his eyes.

"Ahh, I need a nap" He giggles and gets comfortable in the latter's arms.

"Of course you do bun" Taehyung laughs and hugs Kook tighter while also running his hands through the youngers hair in order to soothe him.

"Class starts pretty soon though so try not to fully sleep." Taehyung draws circles into jungkooks chubby cheeks. "you know how hard it is to wake you" Taehyung smiles and pressed a finger to jungkooks nose.

"Mhm" Jungkook scrunches up his nose and of course falls asleep in the arms of his lover.

🪐

let's take time to thank Cass for being my #1 fan