Missing!

————
"Missing!
Kim Taehyung
Last seen: The Forest October 12, 2019
Height: 5'10
Hair color: Dark brown
call xxx-xxx-xxxx if you have details"
———-

it was so unreal.

Jungkook finally built up the courage to leave his house in the day. He needed to do it for himself, staying held up In his room all day. he needed to get out.

But once he saw that sign, it felt unreal. He pressed his fingertips to the small photo showing his boyfriends face. He dragged his fingers down the poster. he saw something written under the poster as he dragged his fingers

in der zeit zurück

Jungkook frowned but didn't pay too much attention as his eyes looked back to the poster his heart stung more than usual with what has happened. His precious Taehyungie, his lover, companion. That's all gone now unless Jungkook finds him.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden noise. He turned around to be greeted by the familiar brunette, Jimin.

"Jesus Jimin you scared me" Jungkook stayed as he clutched his chest

"Sorry Kook"

The older then saw what Jungkook was looking at, the poster with their best friends face on it.

"Jungkook let's get away from here," He said.

The younger nodded and kept his head down as they walked away.

School felt different. It was suddenly so. quiet. The younger found himself not saying a word he doesn't find the need to

"Taehyungie!"

"What is it koo?"

"you're so handsome"

"as you are gorgeous baby"

"Taehyung where the hell are you?"

The empty spot feels more and more suffocating as Jungkook stares at the unoccupied seat next to him. It was now Science class and the once parters are no more.

"Jungkook how was today at school?" Ms. Jeon asks with a pitiful smile.

"terrible"

"I'm so sorry baby"

"It's okay mom there's nothing you can do"

Jungkook trudges upstairs to his room. His tired eyes make their way to his bed. He snuggles himself under the sheets. His eyes dare to water but he pushes the urge away as he's done it too many times

"My Taehyungie"

Once Jungkook woke up he didn't move at all. Finding himself in the same position, he looked up at the now dark sky. Flipping over to see the time was 10 pm he mentally cursed at himself for falling asleep so early after school. he really couldn't help it.

Everything seemed quiet and slowed down. His room seemed bigger, stretching never-ending miles.

He looked down, colorful bracelet catching his eye. He took it between his fingers moving the fabric entwined together around his wrist.

"That one looks so pretty!" Jungkook points to the colorful bracelet on display.

"You want me to get it for you bub?" Taehyung smiles at the younger.

"Oh no you don't have to" The younger pulls Taehyungs arm to move away.

"Of course I have to" Taehyung chuckles as he completely ignored the younger and rushing towards the shop entrance.

The younger boy smiles at the memory that was held within the bracelet. he wanted to create new memories.

"if the police can't find him. I'll do it myself"

The younger shot up out of his bed, turning around to pick up his phone and immediately calling someone.

"Jimin we have to find him"

"Jungkook? I'm about to sleep"

"No Jimin come over now we have to find him"

"Okay okay fine I'm coming"

Jungkook could hear shuffling in the back from Jimin getting out of bed. he applauded his best friend for being there for him

-★-

"Okay, how do we find him?"

The two boys sat in Jungkooks room in the dark. One was determined and one was extremely tired.

"Uhh"

"you don't know do you?"

"No! I really have no clue where he could be, only in the forest but the search team has been checking there"

"I drove out by there last night and they haven't been checking out there, I didn't see anyone"

"what!? no ones looking for him!?" Jungkook widened his eyes and shot up from his bed.
"We have to go to the forest and look. these fucking bastards"

"Going to the scary ass forest ALONE at uh.... 10:49 pm yeah that sounds like a great idea? " Jimin whisper yells.

"Yes exactly!" Jungkook gets up.

"omg no, kook I was kidding" Jimin was too late as his best friend was already out of the bedroom.

Jimin let out a sigh and followed him.

"How are we going to get out? your moms down there watching some romantic show. honestly let's just watch with her instead we can just go tomorrow when it's light outside-

"No jimin, we are looking for my boyfriend now. We will sneak behind her, grab our shoes and run out!" Jungkook already put his plan into action and slowly crept down the stairs

"oh my god" Jimin whispered.

The pair crawl their way down the stairs trying to make as less noise as possible.

They make their way behind the couch, stopping behind it to rest.

"NO! you didn't just!" Ms. Jeon yells at the screen.

"Goddamn cheater! I can't believe he just did that. Men, complete trash!" Ms. Jeon throws tissues at the screen.

Behind the couch, Jimin tries to hide his laughter but Jungkook just glares at him.

"Mr. Jeons going down" Jimin whispered.

Jungkook punched Jimins arm "Ow!" Jimins yells quietly.

"Shhhh!" Jungkook says.

Ms. Jeon didn't seem to hear their banter and continued to cry about the nasty cheater on the show. Good thing for Jungkook and Jimin as they crawl out of the living room and down the hall where the shoes are kept.

"okay we made it"

"Imagine your mom knew this whole time" Jimin laughed while sliding on his shoes

"I doubt she would even care"

"True"

"Now let's get Taehyung back"

🪐

fun chap.