"One Madam is looking for you Sir."

"Please let her in," Antonio replied and waited by the door.

A tall fair skin woman in a dark two piece suit walked in carrying a black CHANEL office bag. Antonio recognized her immediately. He had been avoiding her calls the entire day; she is Nancy Alex, Funmilola's lawyer.

She was given a seat and she introduced herself.

"My client wishes to use your house for the Charity function. In case you were not aware, the venue changed to save costs and receive more funds for the project. The function is in two days' time and she will be sending people to do the décor and prepare the house."

Derek was furious. "Is this part of your job? Running little errands?"

Barrister Alex smiled brightly and replied, "She placed me in charge while she was away so I am just making sure that everything is running the way she wants it."

"Where is she?" Mrs. Babalola asked.

"I am sorry Madam, I cannot tell you because I do not know where she is either. Somehow, she knew you were all here so she alerted me. One more thing Barrister Babalola, my client is happy that your divorce has been finalised and she would like me to inform you that she will not be appealing it."

Antonio's face was expressionless as said to her, "Tell her she can have the house for the event. The way things are, it seems she is not far away. We will be waiting for her."

"Thank you for receiving me." She said and took her leave.

"She is coming back but I have a bad feeling about this." Kemi said tightly.

"What do you mean?" Derek asked.

"Funmi has changed and she might not be the same person that left last year June."

"I still don't understand your point."

"Derek, the Funmi that left would not want to come and stir things up with Antonio. She would want to leave him in peace but changing the venue at the last minute and knowing there is no avoiding her husband..." Her voice trailed off.

"She has become vindictive, that is what you are saying right?" Antonio finally said.

"I may be wrong but my heart is not at ease."

Antonio became worried almost immediately. He never wanted her to change in a way that would affect her faith in God. He never thought her heart was capable of any evil or unforgiveness. She was human after all and not some supernatural being but he hoped that Kemi's assessment was wrong and Funmi would come back with her heart still beating for him so they could start all over and appeal the divorce.

Later that night at their house, Kemi and Dele discussed the issue at hand as they were on their bed and about to go to sleep.

"We were all happy that Funmi will be coming back but now knowing they are divorced is sad." Kemi said.

"I am just glad that they are both free to live their own lives again and make their own decisions." Dele replied.

"Dele, she loves Antonio with her entire being. I wish she comes back to her senses. He loves her too and I can't believe she is crazy enough to let her marriage go after what she's been through." Kemi was clearly upset about her friend's stubbornness. Dele sat up next to his wife,

"Remember how my mother fought you about dating me? She said you were like a daughter to her and therefore my younger sister."

Kemi sat up and said, "That was a long time ago."

"We didn't give up because not only did we love each other a lot, we knew God's hands was upon our union because we cannot do anything without Him. Antonio and Funmi's marriage might have been a mistake from the start but nothing with God is a mistake because He is the Master Repairer and Restorer. Divorce is not the end because they can get married again."

Kemi sighed, "I know Dele. I just don't want her to become resentful and miss the opportunity to be happy. She must not continue to feel like a victim and get her husband back."

"Ex-husband Kemi, ex-husband."

Kemi slapped him on the shoulder and went under the covers,

"Good night Mr. Olanrewaju. Don't talk again about this unless it is something positive."

"Are you angry at me?" Dele asked with a short laugh.

"No o. I am angry at myself. I said goodnight already. Stop bothering me."

Dele laughed again, switched off the table lamp and prepared to sleep. For some reason, he could not see the end of the relationship. He knew drama was about to start and missing out was not part of his plan.

Hello everyone! I am glad to finally update after a whole month.

Funmi is coming back and with a BANG! What do you think might happen from here? Settle in and read on. God bless you.