Michael. Migraine

I come home to a silent house no games, no TV, no music, not childish boys, nothing. I automatically thought that Michael was out with the boys. I go to get changed upstairs when I see the littelest bit of red hair from the corner of my eye. I look to see Michael laying on the floor in the dark. I laugh it off and proceed to changing.

I walk into the lounge to see Michael sprawled out on the floor asleep. I smile laying a blanket over him as he is laying on laminate flooring in just jeans. I take a picture of him, posting it on Twitter with the caption 'Come home to this, @Michael5sos What the hell are you doing?' Within minutes it has been retweeted, favorited and replyed to by millions of fans.

I lay on the sofa watching TV and falling asleep when i feel someone lay on me, i look up to see a half asleep Michael laying on me. 'Hello to you to. What are you doing exactly?' I ask laughing a little. 'My head hurts, a lot. I want cuddles' he mumbles into my hair, making me laugh. 'Okay, can you at least cuddle properly instead of on top of me?' I ask. He nods and moves off of me, wincing from the pain. I lay on the sofa holding my arms open for Michael to cuddle. He lays in my arms, his head on my chest while I play with his hair. I start to hear soft snores coming from Michael.

I'm suddenly being shaken awake. I look up to see Michael, 'wake up. Wake up', 'I'm awake, I'm awake. What's wrong?' I ask him. 'My head feels worse. It hurts so much and my vision has gone blurry' he tells me pouting. 'You have a migraine. Do you feel sick?' I ask, starting wake up a bit. 'Yeah' he mumbles, his hand across his stomach. 'Okay. Lay down' I say getting off the sofa.

I come back in to see Michael laying on the couch, his Pikachu blanket covering him. 'Okay babe, take this and sleep' I tell him handing him the medicine and water. He takes the tablet, putting the bottle on the floor beside him. He opens his arms lazily for me to cuddle, I lay in his arms and he lays his head on to of mine, falling asleep in minutes.

I know this hasn't really got a ending but I can never finish them so I'm just gonna leave this righ there :)