Cal and Mike part 2

Michael was stood in the doorway leaning on the door frame when Ashton walked up to him, 'Calum's sick' he says as he walks past and into the bunks, Michael doesn't say a word. Ashton comes back from the bunks and stands beside Michael realizing he didn't look well either, 'you okay?' Ashton asks him, Michael looks to Ashton before whimpering a 'no' and falling onto him, his legs too weak for him to stand on his own, 'Luke' Ashton says getting Luke's attention away from his phone, he looks up seeing Michael clearly not able to hold himself up and rushes to grab his other arm. They get him onto the couch and Luke sits beside him, letting him lean against him. 'What's wrong?' Ashton asks as he watches Michael, 'I don't know' Michael whimpers just above a whisper. 'Okay, what hurts? What can we do?' Ashton asks walking towards where they keep the medicine. 'My head is killing and all my muscles ache and I'm dizzy and don't feel well at all' Michael tells him, hoping he can help. 'Okay well you clearly have the flu' Luke tells him feeling his head; Michael flinches from the coldness of Luke's hand on his burning head. Luke doesn't need to say anything but just nods to Ashton for him to understand. Ashton brings back some pain relief for Michael and leaves some stomach relievers on the table for Calum for when he wakes up. 'Looks as though we're looking after the pair of them' Luke laughs to Ashton as Michael takes the pills and water. 'What's wrong with him?' Michael asks looking at Calum, 'Stomach flu' Ashton says, grabbing a plastic tub from the cupboard, 'he told me he keeps being sick' Ashton says putting the tub on the table as well. 'I'll talk to management, you can't perform, either of you' Ashton says turning away before Michael stops him, 'wait. I don't know about him but I'll be okay to just play guitar, as long as you two sing' he says, not looking convinced himself, 'Michael, no. If we go on stage one of you is gonna end up being sick and I know it. You know what happened last time you claimed to be okay' Ashton says, referring to the time Michael tried to tell him he felt 'okay' and ended up collapsing at a signing. (I know this isn't true). Ashton knows this is an argument he is going to lose, even if Michael is sick. 'Fine, but, we go to rehearsal and if either of you are clearly not well enough to perform for real ... then we cancel' Ashton tells him and Michael just nods, regretting it after as it hurts his head. Calum begins to wake up, when the boys notice Ashton walks over to him, 'how you feeling?' Ashton asks, suddenly a look of panic comes over Calum's face, Ashton's hands him the tub he left on the table just in time for Calum to vomit into it. 'Oh god' Michael moans when the smell reaches him, 'you okay?' Luke asks, worried Michael is going to vomit as well. 'I'm fine. It just stinks!' he moans. Calum finally finishes vomiting and Ashton goes to clean the tub as Calum sits up fully, looking at Luke and Michael. 'What...?' he half asks the question, 'Flu' Ashton says walking back in with the tub. Just then the door to the tour bus opens and three members of their management walk in. 'Hey guys...' one of them say trailing off when they see Michael and Calum. 'What happened in here?' he asks, 'they're sick. We're gonna go to rehearsals but if they can't perform in rehearsals when we'll have the cancel ... if that's okay with Calum' Ashton says, remembering Calum wasn't awake for that conversation. 'Yeah, okay' Calum says looking at Michael who gently nods, learning from last time. 'Okay then. Well guys I was just coming to tell you we'll be at the hotel in about an hour and you have the nothing until rehearsals at 5' management says before leaving, giving Luke and Ashton a quick "good luck" glance. 'Right, I'm gonna go pack some stuff for the hotel then, either of you coming and I'll pack yours as well' Ashton says starting to head towards the bunks, 'I'll come' Calum says beginning to slowly stand up before Ashton goes to help him, slowly walking off to the bunks. Michael looks up to Luke as they walk off, 'I'm really cold' Michael moans, the medicine not working yet. 'You can't wrap up mate, you have a fever' Luke tells him sympathetically. 'Ugh' Michael moans, laying his head back on the back of the couch.

'Sorted, Michael you want me to pack yours?' Ashton asks as Calum walks back to where he was sat on the couch. 'Sure, thanks' he tells him, getting up to go sit on his bed and half help, half tell Ashton what to pack.

Ashton walks back into the front lounge followed by Michael who sits on the same couch as Calum this time, Ashton sits between them as a leaning post for them both. 'Luke it's just you that needs to pack now' Ashton tells him as Michael and Calum begin to fall asleep on him. 'Okay. By the way, when me and Ash get sick from you two ... you're looking after us' Luke says knowing they probably can't hear him anyway before walking to pack his bag.