Ashton. Part two

You wake up at 10am, Ashton is still asleep next to you and Michael has fallen asleep on the floor next to Ashton's bunk. You look over to Calum and Luke's bunks to see they're not there. 'Michael' you half shout half whisper, trying not to wake Ashton. You watch him wake up, looking very disorientated before he realizes where he is, 'yeah?' He asks half awake. 'Try get his arms from around me without waking him?' You ask him wanting to get out of Ashton's grip to get up. 'Um ... Sure' Michael says getting up off of the floor groaning, 'what was that groan about?' You laugh at the noise he just made. 'Sleeping on the floor hurts your back' he tells you while starting to move Ashton's arms. You finally get out of his grip and Michael helps you climb over Ashton and out of the bunk.

'Hey guys' you say to Calum and Luke as you walk into the front lounge, 'hey' they both say at the same time. You make tea for you and Michael while he sits down, still moaning about his back. 'Right, 3 questions. Why does Ashton look really pale and is still asleep, why was Michael on the floor and what's wrong with you?' Luke asks pointing to Michael for the last question. 'Well, Ashton's sick and was vomiting all night, I'm not sure why he was on the floor and his back hurts because he slept on the floor' you answer looking to Michael for the answer to the second question. You, Calum and Luke all look to Michael for his answer. 'I sat down next to Ashton's bunk as he was falling asleep just in case he threw up again and fell asleep on his bunk, I woke up at 4am and couldn't be arsed to go back in my own bunk so I just layed down ... I now regret it' he answers holding his back.

You're all talking when Ashton stumbles through the door, leaning against the door frame. 'Hey babe' you say getting up to help him. 'Sit down, I'll make you some tea' you tell him helping him to the chair where Calum helped him. You make the tea and sit next to Michael, across from Ashton, 'how you feeling?' you ask as he sips his tea, 'horrible' he mumbles laying his head on Calum's shoulder, 'aww, mate' Michael coos. 'Do you want some more medicine?' You ask as he rubs his eyes. 'Yeah', 'okay babe, what hurts?' You ask searching trough the medicine cupboard. 'My head and tummy and muscles' he moans, tears building in his eyes and his arm across his stomach. You hand him the tablets and start to make him some toast.