A sicko, a hangover and a plane

.....

Your sat on the bed in your hotel room with Calum asleep on your chest when Ashton walks in, 'hey, thought you were coming back down' he questions, 'yeah, Calum didn't feel too well so we stayed up here' you tell him and he nods, sitting on the chair opposite the bed, 'what's wrong with him?' he asks and you shrug, 'headache, tummy ache, tired, cold and shaky' you tell him and he nods. 'You left Luke to babysit Michael then?' you laugh knowing Michael is wasted, 'yeah, I can't deal with him anymore' Ashton laughs as he takes his phone out of his pocket. It's not even another 10 minutes before the door opens again, Luke pushing Michael through, 'hey y/n' Luke mumbles, clearly tired as Michael stumbles everywhere. 'Have fun?' you ask sarcastically and Luke just rolls his eyes at you, Michael lays on the bed the opposite side of you to Calum with his head in your lap, you look over at Ashton confused and he shrugs, 'y/n...' Luke smiles, pointing to your lap where Michael has fallen asleep already, you look at Calum asleep on your chest and Michael asleep on your lap and sigh, 'I'm the pillow then' you laugh, Ashton and Luke both just nod, heading to their rooms to get changed. 'Right, c'mon then' you say when they walk back into your bedroom of the hotel. 'What?' Ashton asks and you shoot him a look, 'well I might be able to move sicko but I'm not gonna be able to move piss head on my own as well' you say and they both nod. Ashton moves Calum off of you managing to lay him in the bed properly while Luke moves Michael, leaving him across the end of the bed. 'is he not gonna fall?' you ask and Luke shakes his head, 'he's wasted, he's not gonna move till at least 2 tomorrow afternoon' he says and you nod, heading into the bathroom to get changed instead of getting changed in front of the guys. You get back into bed, making sure not to move Calum or kick Michael in the head before lying properly and pulling Calum into your side.

'Oh god' Michael moans across the hotel room, before the noise of puke hitting water. 'Jesus Christ Michael' Ashton moans, walking back into your bedroom from the joined bathroom, 'hungover?' you ask and Ashton nods, smiling a bit. 'Fucking hell' Michael groans as he flops onto the end of your bed, you and Ashton can't help but laugh, 'hey' Michael groans, trying to look annoyed with you both but the pounding in his head stopping him. 'You did this to yourself' you laugh and he just buries his face into your cover. You and Ashton both look round to Calum when he starts to groan and move around on you, 'he still sick?' Ashton asks and you shrug, 'he's still really hot so I think so' you tell him as Calum's eyes flutter open, 'morning' you say and he groans, snuggling further into you, 'what's wrong?' you ask and he looks up at you, glazed over puppy eyes, 'Calum baby I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong' you tell him softly, 'm-my head, t-tummy and m-muscles' he manages, cuddling even further if even possible. 'My poor baby' you say, wrapping your arms tight around him, 'want some meds?' you ask, Luke already on his way to a shop even if Calum said no, 'mhmm' he whimpers into you, 'Luke's gone to get some baby' you tell him and he tries to go back to sleep when he stomach twists. Bolting up from the bed he runs for the bathroom, throwing himself over the toilet and puke spills from his mouth, by no surprise this set Michael's intoxicated stomach off, him running into the bathroom as well, throwing himself over the sink as more food and alcohol forces itself from his body. 'W-what's wro-ong with h-him?' Calum questions when he gets a break, 'hungover babe, he's fine' you tell him and he nods, the bathroom full of puke, heaving, gagging and deep breathing as you rub circles on Calum's back and Ashton is rubbing up and down Michael's back. While Calum is still vomiting Luke walks into the hotel room, 'got meds and checked our flight, we leave at 5pm' Luke announces, putting the carrier bag on the counter before going to find you four, his instinct telling him where you where and he was right. 'This plane ride will be fun' Luke says sarcastically as Michael groans really loud and Calum falls into you. 'C'mon babe, let's get you showered and dressed' you say lifting Calum back up from the floor. Luke and Ashton walk out of the bathroom with Michael trudging behind, 'c'mon Michael' Ashton says, 'why do I get no sympathy?' Michael groans, flopping back onto your bed, 'because you're a piss head and did this to yourself' Luke laughs, throwing meds at Michael for his pounding headache.