Please believe me, Calum

Calum POV
I had been feeling sick all day but anytime I told the guys they just rolled their eyes. 'Luke...' I mumble as I walk in the back lounge, he's the softest so maybe I can get him to listen eventually, 'what?' he asks, not looking away from the game on  the TV screen, 'I don't feel well' I mutter, arms around my stomach as pain rips through it, 'Calum we know you're lying to get out of the photoshoot and interview later' he mumbles to me, not even paying attention as the game is more interesting, maybe if he looked at me it would make him believe but there is no chance in that happening. I wander back to the front of the bus, expecting Ashton and Michael to be out still but I walk through to find them spread across each other on the couch, 'guys...' I mumble, 'yeah?' they both say, looking around at the same time, I am about to try and tell them I don't feel well but give up, 'cuddle with me?' I ask, they both look at me and Ashton is about to say something about me lying until I cut him off, 'I'm tired and cold' I say quickly before he can have a go at me again, 'sure' he says, not fully believing me but agreeing anyway. I sit on the couch beside Ashton and curl into his side as he wraps an arm around me, not noticing my fever or constant shivering as I start to fall asleep.
'Cal... Calum...' Ashton shakes me awake, 'mhmm what?' I mumble when I notice I'm no longer cuddled to him but instead laying on the couch, 'c'mon, photoshoot and don't try getting out of it' he tells me before walking away again, I groan and sit up, feeling my head pound and spin as the contents of my belly rolls around.  I whimper as I stand and walk to my bunk to grab some clothes, going into the bathroom to change. I throw my clothes on the floor as soon as I shut the door and sit on the toilet lid with a groan, I feel horrible and no one believes me so there is no one to take care of me and it sucks. I stand back up, once again with a groan. I slowly change, trying to keep the tears to a minimum as pain rips through my head as my headache turns into a migraine, my whole body shaking and weak as I try to change. I finally finish changing and splash some water on my face, taking some painkillers even though I know they won't work on me. At least I haven't been sick.
I sleep the whole way to the photoshoot, knowing that being in a car will make me sick. I groan when Luke wakes me. I haven't spoke since we left and I still don't want to, my throat was hurting before I fell asleep and hurts even more now. 'Cal, c'mon' Michael says, waving me to hurry up as I slowly trudge behind them.
'Right, Calum stand there, Luke there, Ashton smile and Michael stay like that' the photographer tells us, what is with photographers and shouting, it's killing my head. The flashes and shouting make my migraine ten times worse and I'm honestly stuggling to see, another flash and my eyes blur out entirely but my sight comes back before anyone can notice. 'Calum, c'mon, smile!' the photographer shouts again and I can't hold the tears back anymore, 'I-I can't' I whimper before running as fast as my sick, weak body can handle, straight into the bathroom knowing I'm going to puke any minute. 'Cal... Calum...' I hear Michael's voice knocking on the door, 'go away!' I groan, 'Calum, why did you run off, what's wrong?' he asks, sounding genuine, 'I'm fucking sick Michael, I told you all this and you don't believe me!' I shouted as much as I can and hear him sigh, 'whatever Calum' Michael huffs and walks off. He still doesn't believe me. I feel the tears rush to my eyes as the pain in my head becomes unbearable, no one believes me, my whole body is hurting and I just feel generally crappy. I sit in tears for a while until my stomach growls to tell me it's about to force everything up, that and the gag that comes with it. I lean over the toilet seat with my mouth hanging open as my belly jolts making me throw my body forwards as puke spills into the water. A few more rounds of puke and I'm in tears, breathing heavily, my belly calms a little and I sit back and cry, I feel terrible and just want to cuddle with one of the guys but no one believes me, I've been in this bathroom for ages now and no one has come to check on me. I start to feel okay enough to walk back out, flushing the puke away before leaving the bathroom which now smells of puke.
I walk up to the guys who are in a little circle with the photographer, looking at the pictures they got before I ran off, 'about time' Ashton mumbles when I walk up behind him, his voice reminding me I have a killer migraine, I just ignore the comment and look at the pictures with them, noticing how pale I am, somehow no one else has noticed. 'Last few pictures then you can go' someone from management tells us and I sigh.
The next "few" photos turned out to be almost 100 as I kept cringing or wincing and Michael decided he needed a pee half way through which just made it take longer. 'Okay boys, you're finished!' the photographer shouted, sending a pain ripping through my skull. Since I came back I just feel worse and worse, I feel too weak to hold myself up anymore and I can see myself physicaly shaking, why can no one else see.
Luke POV
I'm starting to see that Calum looks a bit off, I know he's been saying he's sick but he's looked fine until now, I wait until Michael and Ashton leave to get food before I say anything. 'Cal?' I ask once they leave, Calum sitting in a ball on one of the chairs, 'hmm' he mumbles into his knees, 'tell me the truth, are you actually sick?' I ask and he nods, 'you sure you're not just tired?' I ask, still not fully sure to believe him, 'I'm sick Luke, puked and everything, what else do you guys want me to do to make you believe' Calum croaked out, his voice breaking as he tries not to cry. 'Cal... I'm sorry' I say, moving over to crouch beside the chair he is on, putting my arm around him. 'I'm sorry I didn't believe you, just Ashton said you were faking and you looked fine until now' I tell him and he nods, clearly too tired to talk. 'I'll try to convince Mike and Ash' I tell him and he shakes his head, 'they won't believe you Luke and will have a go at me, keep it between us, please' he almost begs so I nod, 'if you get worse tell me and I will make them believe' I tell him seriously and he nods. 'Now, how about we cuddle on the couch' I ask and he nods, slowly getting up from his ball position and letting me pull him to the couch. I sit down and pull him onto my lap, letting him snuggle into my chest as he sits on my lap; I rub my hand up and down his back until I hear sickly snores leaving his mouth.
Ashton and Michael are soon walking back in and notice Calum asleep in my lap, I look at Calum and try to think of an excuse when I just go with the obvious, 'he was cold and tired' I tell them before they can ask and they nod, dropping all of the food onto the table. Michael hands me a bag of chips and we all sit eating, Michael scrolling through Twitter, Ashton on Instagram and me happy rubbing Calum's back. Calum starts to groan in his sleep and move around on my lap before slowly waking up, I see his face pale even more and he looks at me in panic, 'come with me' I say and he grabs my hand and lets me pull him into the bathroom down the hall. Halfway down the hall he starts shaking, 'Luke, m'gonna be sick' he quickly warns me and I walk faster, swinging the bathroom door open and almost pushing him in, following behind him and closing the door. 'Breath Cal' I say as he falls to his knees in front of the toilet and I kneel behind him, shaky breaths racking his weak body, 'you're okay' I tell him as one hands rubs his back, my other running my fingers through his sweaty hair, how can the other two not tell. 'Calum we have to tell the guys, we might be able to cancel the interview' I tell him and he nods as he breaths deep trough his mouth. I take my phone out of my pocket before Calum speaks again, 'Luke...' he mumbles and I put my phone on the floor beside him, 'yeah?' I ask, 'm-my head really hurts' he whimpers, one hand on his head and one wrapped around his tummy as he lets me hold him up with one arm, 'okay, do you still feel sick?' I whisper now I know his head hurts and he shakes his head no, 'c'mon then, we're telling the guys' I tell him and he half nods, letting my lift him up so he is standing, barely. I open the door and take one step out when I hear Calum's whimper behind me, turning around quick enough to catch his weak body, 'I-I can't L-Luke' he whimpers to me as I feel almost all of his weight now in my arms, 'it's fine Cal' I say, moving his body so I can pick him up bridal style and carry him from the bathroom. I kick the door to the dressing room open with Calum cradled in my arms, Michael and Ashton both looking up when Michael is about to say something before he realizes just what he can see. 'Is he okay?' Ashton asks, walking over to us to get a better look at Calum, followed by Michael. 'He's sick, really sick' I tell them and they nod, looking guilty as hell before clearing one of the couches for me to lay Calum on. 'D-do you believe m-me?' Calum mumbles as he lies on his side on the couch, 'yeah Cal, we're so sorry we didn't believe you before' Ashton tells him, almost as if he is begging for forgiveness, 'I-it's fine' Calum mumbles sleepily, 'want anything?' Michael asks, sounding more guilty than Ashton did, 'cuddles' Calum mumbles, barely audible but me and Ashton managed to hear it, Michael being partially deaf. Ashton reacts quicker than me and slides onto the couch behind him, wrapping his arms around Calum, one hand snaking up his shirt to rub his sore tummy and Calum sighs, finally able to relax properly, quickly falling asleep in Ashton's arms.
Ashton's POV
'Should we wake him?' Michael asks when someone tells us we can go, 'no, I'll carry him. We need to cancel that interview though' I tell him and Luke nods, running out of the room to find someone while me and Michael carry Calum to the van outside, him groaning in his sleep as I put him down in the window seat and slide in beside him, Michael and Luke soon following. 'The interview is cancelled, we just need to go back to the bus' he tells us loud enough for the driver to hear, we're about to pull off until Calum groans in his sleep, his hand going to his tummy, 'wait!' Luke calls before running out of the van, running back a few minutes later with bags, 'in case he gets sick' he tells us as he sits back beside Michael. The drive is an hour long back to where the bus is parked and I'm almost convinced Calum won't be asleep the whole way, the constant groaning and shuffling around in his sleep telling me that. Every time he groans he gets closer to me, snuggling into my side for warmth before he slowly wakes up with a whimper, 'what's wrong?' I ask and he just whimpers again, seemingly too tired and weak to talk. 'Feel  sick?' I ask, hoping I can get some answer from him, he shakes his head before going to speak but once again all that comes out it a whimper and he curls into my side even more, 'aww Cally' I coo and pull him in as he starts to weakly sob into my shirt, Michael and Luke looking at us sympathetically as they clear want to get in on the hugging. 'Guys, we're hear' Michael says softly, poking at my shoulder to get my attention and I nudge Calum a little, 'c'mon, want me to carry you?' I ask and he nods, half mumbling a "yes" into my shirt. I get out of the van and go round to Calum's door, opening it and lifting the sick boy out, carrying him to his bunk, 'go to sleep Cal' I tell him and he nods when I walk away, 'Ash...' he mumbles sleepily and I turn around, 'cuddle ... wif ... me?' he asks quietly, falling asleep, without a word I get in the bunk with him and pull him on top of me, letting him bury his face and fall asleep.
After almost a week Calum was feeling a lot better, which was lucky because now he had to look after Luke and Ashton.