Forgotten - Lucas

Based during One Direction's Where We Are tour.

Luke POV

I woke up this morning to my head pounding, right behind my eyes. My nose is all stuffed up and my head is spinning. All i've wanted all day is for someone to cuddle me, someone to take care of me but everyone is always too busy.

'Ashton...' I whimper as I stumble into the back lounge, 'Luke, i've told you a million times now. I can't take care of you, find one of the others or just look after yourself' Ashton snapped, eyes glued to his laptop screen. Ashton never gets like this so when he does I avoid him, usually, but I'm sick and need someone, I want body heat because I'm currently freezing my arse off. I decide to try Michael next, here goes nothing.

Quietly wandering into the kitchen area where Michael is sat i mumble his name, before noticing the earphones in his ears. I stand in front of the table where he can see me and he lifts his head, removing one earphone, 'what Luke? If you're asking to cuddle again the answer is no' Michael snaps and shoves his earphone back in, I just whimper and go to find Calum in the lounge. 'Cal...' I whine, giving up now because he will probably say no, 'Luke go away, I'm busy' Calum mumbles at me, not even looking from his laptop screen.

I want to cry, I feel like shit and no one cares. I stumble to my bunk and crawl under the covers, the warmth not doing anything to help my shivering, I need body heat. I curl into a ball to try warm up when tears start streaming down my face unintentionally.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew Ashton was waking me up, 'Luke, Luke' Ashton shakes me and I groan, opening my eyes to look at him, 'get up we're leaving now' Ashton tells me and I feel like crying, 'Ash we haven't got anything on today, it was supposed to be relaxed' I almost sob at him, not feeling up to anything besides sleeping. 'Nothing like that, it's lunch, we're going to get lunch' Ashton tells me, I feel my stomach cramp up at the mention of food even if I didn't have breakfast, 'I don't want anything' I mumble, knowing Ashton usually tells me off and makes me eat something telling me it will make me feel better. 'Fine' Ashton grumbles and walks off down the bus, oh. Next to ask me is Calum, 'you coming?' he asks, sounding just as moody as Ashton, 'no' I mutter and Calum walks away. Michael doesn't even bother, just huffing as he walks past me.

As soon as i hear the door shut I start crying and decide to try get the 1D boys to at least care a little, first I try Niall's phone and he answers after 2 rings, 'hey Lukey boy' he beams down the phone and I cringe at the volume, 'Niall' I whimper and he suddenly gets serious.

Niall POV

Me and the lads are sat watching a movie in the back of the bus when my phone rings, I answer and all 4 of the lads watch me, 'Hey, Lukey Boy' I answer loudly before I hear him whimper my name and my face drops, 'what's up?' I ask, Luke never calls me like that, usualy it's all excited and messing around wanting us to join in. 'I-I don't feel w-well Ni' I stutters down the phone and I can tell he is close to tears, all the lads are looking at me now and I mouth the word "sick" everyone but Zayn understanding so Harry tells him quietly. 'Where are the others?' I ask, confused as to why he would call me because he's sick. 'They - They left to g-get lunch. They ignored m-me all day Niall' he tells me, beginning to cry now. 'Okay Lukey, we're coming just hold on' I tell him, by now the lads have turned the TV off and got their shoes on, holding mine out towards me. I hand Liam the phone as I put them on, 'hey Luke, it's Liam' Liam starts talking to him, 'yeah, we're coming, just leaving now' Liam tells him, 'stay on the phone with me till we get there yeah?' Liam tells him, daddy mode becoming worried that something might happen in 5 minutes it takes us to walk to their bus, hell we haven't even got jackets on and it's British December. Liam hands me the phone back as Louis locks the bus up, us being the only one's on there while we're parked up for a few days.

We finally get to their bus and push the unlocked door open, 'Luke?' Harry calls out and I hang up the phone when he calls back from the bunks, 'hey Luke' Louis smiles at him, sympathy in his usual cheeky smile. 'What happened then?' Liam asks, 'I-I don't know. Every time I-I tried to cuddle someone or get their help t-they tell me to go away-y. Then they left for lunch and I said I-I wasn't hungry so they l-left me alone' Luke explains, his shaky voice forcing back the tears. Harry silently gets into the bunk behind Luke, holding him close and Luke turns around to snuggle up to Harry who is always quite warm. "Fever?" Liam mouths to Harry and he gives us a look that says yes, prompting Zayn to go find a wet cloth. Louis dissapears into the kitchen looking for what I can only guess is meds. 'How long have you felt sick?' I ask, 'since I woke up' Luke mumbles, 'and they've ignored you the whole time?' Liam asks and Luke nods his head, 'and they know you're sick?' I ask and Luke nods again, 'I am so going to kill them' Liam states, knowing full well that he will probably just have a go at them a little, this is Liam we're talking about. 'We're here to look after you now Lukey' Harry tells him, running his fingers through the sweaty blonde hair, his other hand holding him close. 'Yeah and kick their ass when they come back' Zayn adds in, now that one I believe. 'Shall we all go sit in the back?' Louis asks and Luke nods against Harry, letting Liam lift him, carrying him to the couch at the back, the rest of us following for the band cuddle, plus one.

It's only half an hour into the first movie when Luke shoots up from his position of his head in Liam's lap. 'What's up?' I ask and he gags, Liam shoving a bin under his face that I didn't know was even in here. Luke shakes violently as he gags over the bin, Harry's face turning green at the sight and s, 'go sit in the front Harry, we'll come get you' I tell him and he doesn't need to be told twice before bolting into the front lounge, Harry doesn't do sick.

Liam sits one side of Luke, holding the bucket with both hands beneath him while Zayn sits the other side, rubbing his back with one hand and running his fingers through the blonde flop of hair with the other.

Once he finally stops puking he starts crying, like full on sick sobs, falling into my lap I stroke his arm and try calming him down, 'hey, hey, calm down' Luke is the baby of both bands, all 8 of us being older thank him which really shows at points like this, not that Harry is much better. 'Harry, you're clear' I shout once Liam has gone into the bathroom with the bin to wash it out. Harry comes almost running back into the lounge, hearing Luke's cries from the front. 'Lukey' Harry almost whispers, sitting on the couch and opening his arms for Luke to crawl into. Soon enough he is asleep, the rest of us putting a movie on once Liam returns.

It's another 2 hours before we hear the guys come back, Zayn and Louis standing the second they hear the door open, closing the back door so that Luke doesn't wake up, leaving me, Harry and Liam to watch his sleeping form. We can hear Zayn and Louis almost shouting at them, the odd word of "sick" and "alone" being heard from the back.

Luke stays asleep the whole time but after a good 20 minutes of them being out in the front where we can hear the door opens, Ashton being the first to walk in looking guilty as hell. All of the 5sos lads pile in, Louis and Zayn following with huge smirks on their faces, I will be finding out what happened later.

'Thanks lads, we can take it from here if that okay' Ashton tells us and we all nod, silently giving each other the look that means we should leave. Michael lifts Luke's head from my lap and replacing me, Luke groaning a little but evidently staying asleep as we leave the bus to go back to our own.

Michael POV

It's a good hour before Luke wakes up, obviously confused as hell considering there is now a totaly different band of guys in here than when he fell asleep. 'I'm sorry Lukey' I whisper once he's fully awake, grabbing Calum and Ashton's attention who they pile on. 'We're sorry we were mean and ignored you' Calum mumbles, his cheek squished by the couch cushion.

Considering it's now quite late it's no surprise that we all fall asleep in the back a few hours later. Spending the next 3 days getting Luke anything he wants considering we feel guilty as hell. Which was all fine until the day Ashton didn't want to get up, saying he felt sick.