"Y/N."

"Y/N !"

Taehyung's voice made you come back to reality as he shook you a little.

"Y/N ! What's wrong ?!" he asked with a shaking voice as he looked at you worriedly.

You stared back at his eyes, confused, a frightening feeling of fear and anxiety still paralyzing you. When you realized where you were and who was facing you, it felt like your heart got released from a painful pressure. You rolled your arms around Taehyung and hid your face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around you as well, hugging you tightly.

"What happened ?" he asked worriedly while stroking your hair carefully. You didn't answer, taking deep breaths to calm you down. Not a single tear escaped your eyes but it felt like your heart was crying.

The flashbacks were getting worst and you weren't sure you wanted your memory back anymore.

-

"Hey guys !"

You opened your eyes, a voice you really didn't want to hear echoing outside the tent.

"Hi Soyeon, how are you ?"

You closed your eyes again, groaning. You rolled over to hide your face in a pillow when you hit someone. That's how you realized you weren't alone in the tent and Jimin was laying next to you. Or under you now.

"Oh I'm sorry," you whispered as you got off him while he stared at you with a blank face. You gave him a little smile as an apology and he smiled back, not resisting long to you.

"There are nicer ways to wake up someone Y/N-" he said but you put your hand on his mouth to shut him up. He lifted an eyebrow as you put a finger on your mouth to tell him not to talk.

"I don't want them to know we're awake," you whispered and he let out a little smile.

"Is it because of Soyeon ?"

You gave him a blank stare before snuggling your face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't talk about her," you whined in his neck with a muffled voice and he chuckled.

"We won't be able to hide there forever."

You let out another muffled whine, knowing he was right. You could hear her talking with some of the boys outside and this alone was enough to annoy you. This was supposed to be a trip for you and she had to ruin it because she couldn't stay away from Jungkook for a week.

"Y/N ?" Jimin started but you didn't let him continue.

"Yes, I know. We should go."

With that, you gathered all your courage and got out of the tent, Jimin following. And there she was, talking with Namjoon. Soyeon turned towards you and you locked eyes, not saying anything. Namjoon and Jimin could feel the atmosphere had tensed up as they looked at the both of you staring at each other with hatred.

"Did you sleep well ?" Namjoon eventually asked hesitantly to break the tension. You closed your eyes for a second before looking at him with a smile.

"I did, thank you," you answered before turning around and walking away, not even saying a word to Soyeon.

As you were walking, you met Jungkook coming the other way. When he saw you, he gave you a shy smile but you just looked away. You felt him turn around to look at you but you kept on walking, trying to calm down.

After a few minutes of walking, you arrived to a spot you never came to before. You heard a voice from a little farther and approached slowly. It was Yoongi's voice.