Chapter Thirty One 🙌🏽

Start from the beginning

Yoongi dropped the clothes he was holding and faced his boyfriend with his hands on his hips. "Exactly! I'm meeting my boyfriends father for the first time. I have every right to be nervous. Tell me everything about him. I don't want to seem like an idiot."

Jungkook walked up to the smaller male and placed both of his hands on top of his shoulders. "Darling relax. My father is a caring man. He's simple to please. Just be yourself. I know for a fact he'll love you. Even if he doesn't, I love you." Leaning in, the bunny boy pressed their lips together.

Yoongi closed his eyes and groaned lowly. After pulling apart, the kitten pouted. "You being a Virgin is making things so hard. I just want some dick, Kook" He mumbled to himself as he picked out some clothes.

"I totally heard that. "Jungkook laughed. "I'm about to go cut up some apples. You want some?"

"Yes please. "And just like that, the young male was out of the bedroom leaving Yoongi to himself. The said male grabbed some clothes and slipped them on his body.

Since the weather was chilly, Yoongi pulled down the sleeves to his sweater

Since the weather was chilly, Yoongi pulled down the sleeves to his sweater. Once he felt like he looked presentable, the small male traveled downstairs where he witnessed his boyfriend dipping his red Apple slice into some plain vanilla yogurt.

Yoongi walked inside and stole the yogurt coated apple and ate it.

"Hey..."Jungkook pouted. Yoongi giggled as he stole another apple slice.

"So boyfriend, where are going to meet him at?"

"Well considering it's still early, I was thinking we could all meet for breakfast. Something like that. "Kook explained. The kitten nodded and stole the young males orange juice.

"Baby!"Jungkook groaned.

The two soon concluded their apple slices and walked outside to the red Toyota. Jungkook started the car up and asked the smaller male, "What shall we listen to today, darling?"

Yoongi squealed as he connected his phone. The song that blared out of the speakers was Soap by Melanie Martinez.

"I TIRED OF BEING CAREFUL, TIP TOE TRYING TO KEEP THE WATER WARM. LET ME UNDER YOUR SKIN!!!! UH OH THERE IT GOES I SAID TOO MUCH IT OVERFLOWED. WHY DO I ALWAYS SPILL!!!!"Yoongi screamed.

Jungkook glanced at the pale male from the corner of his eyes before screaming along. " I FEEL IT COMING OUT  MY THROAT! GUESS I BETTER WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP. GOD I WISH I NEVER SPOKE NOW I GOTTA WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!"

Then the two began to scream the lyrics together. "I FEEL IT COMING OUT  MY THROAT! GUESS I BETTER WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP. GOD I WISH I NEVER SPOKE NOW I GOTTA WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!"