Trouble Trio.

Status: Alive

"I guess this is it." Hyunjin said to Changbin as we stood outside of his mansion in Incheon.

"Yeah," Changbin pursed his lips together as he twirled the car keys around on his finger.

"But not forever," I say—a hint of worry itching from beneath my tone.

Felix leans forward on his crutches, and everyone looks at him as if he must be the next person to speak. And so he does, "Bye Changbin." And following the freckled boy's words is a smile—the warmest and purest smile I've seen since I found him.

"Bye Felix." Changbin manages a sad smile before starting on his way back to the van, "I'll try to stay clean. . ."

". . .And continue searching for Minho."

• • •

"Are you okay Felix?" Hyunjin asked the blonde.

We were seated in Hyunjin's large red themed bedroom within his house. His parents hadn't paid much attention to us, which I thought was a bit strange considering the fact that Hyunjin had been away for quite a while. But the boy hardly ever knew where his parents were either, so they could have not even minded his absence.

"Yeah," Felix drew imaginary lines on the carpet with his finger. His crutches lay against the wall next to him, and me and Hyunjin also spread out on the floor. The freckled boy was always happy and energetic in the White Realm, so seeing Felix in this dramatic state was very new to the both of us.

"How long can we stay here?" I asked Hyunjin, "For all I know, we have nowhere else to stay until we manage to find another one of us. . .and hopefully it's not in a hospital."

"I actually don't know," Hyunjin folded his legs and put his arms in the little space in between, "It wouldn't hurt the maid to prepare a couple extra meals, I have space here plus an extra room—We're fine."

"Who are we looking for next?" Felix asks.

"Minho," I say, "We need to find Minho."

"Why?" Hyunjin looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because."

"Y'know," The taller boy shook his head slightly, "A lot of things you've been saying have just been because, what if something goes wrong. We have to be sure of everything that we go, this isn't some game."

I was a bit taken aback by Hyunjin's words, wondering why he was questioning things all of a sudden. There was a momentary silence before I decided to talk back.

"We? I'm pretty sure I've been doing all the work and I'm doing pretty damn well." I spat, really not fully thinking about my choice of words.

"So now you're just taking all the credit for yourself?" Hyunin asks in the most disgusted tone I've ever heard from him, "Who stayed up with you all night just because you were hearing noises? Who provided you with enough money to get around and make yourself comfortable?  Who believed in you since the beginning when you came up with this crazy idea in the first place, Jeongin?"

Felix looked at me and then at the carpet when I chose to not answer any of Hyunjin's questions. Because the answer was him.