Chapter 1 (Part1)

Hey guys! Well this is a new story that i started. I really hope it is upto your expectations or even crosses it. The first chapter may not be that interesting. It is just to introduce all the characters of this story and their relation with each other . Chapter by Chapter secrets will be reveiled , surprises will be sent your way and some thrills that are going to give you those chills .... Well thats what i'm hoping for atleast .

So sit back, enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment :)

Kylie POV

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you inside?" Hayden , my elder brother , asked

"Hayden! I'm a senior this year. I'm sure I am capable of going to the office to get my schedule . Now hurry up or else you're going to be late for your work ." I sighed

"Alright sis ! take care of yourself and tell me if anyone causes you any trouble....I would love to laugh at the end of the day" He said grinning

"ugh normally all the bothers will say something like I will beat the shit out of him blah blah blah. Im glad to know you think differently " I said getting out of the car.

"you know you love me" he said starting the car up to drive to his work

"Forever and Always bro"

After waving him goodbye I turned toward Valley High. I really hope this school is going to be fun and not boring like the others. There were a lot of students out there . All of them were greeting their friends who were seeing each other after the holidays. Surprisingly it wasn't like the clichéd schools where the football and cheerleaders were together , the nerds in the corner and the normal to the other side.. Here each and everyone was talking to one another be it a nerd to a cheerleader or a football jock to a Goth. Well this is going to be different and I guess fun. Hopefully they will accept me and not exclude m e or else I will really be alone . Literally. I started making my way towards the parking ground as soon as I stepped in each an every pair of eye turned towards me .

Awkward . Weird . Freaky.

My heartbeat increased to such an extent that I was afraid it would rip open my chest and fall out. To avoid their stares I looked down letting my long hair cover the sides of my face and started walking at great speed towards the entrance of the school. No one was speaking and it was freaking me out. Why were they looking at me as though they haven't seen a new student in a very long time? I guess that's the reason why all the students here are so comfortable with each other . but still why should they stare at me as though I was an alien. The school entrance was still further away and I cursed for the drive way to be so far from it. Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder making me stop in my tracks and turn around scared. I saw a girl around my age smiling down at me . I didn't want to appear rude so I gave her a small smile back .

"Don't you guys have anything better to do than to stare at this girl and literally freak her out. Come on guys return to your own business" the girl shouted, in a friendly way, and immediately the chattering began. But they were still taking few peaks at me.

"thank a lot....." I told the girl wondering her name.

"Alice . Alice Campbell" she said sticking her hand out for a shake

" Thanks Alice and I'm Kylie. Kylie Sanders" I said taking her hand.

" I know we were all freaking you out but you are the first new student we have had in over 8 years . That's why all of us here are real close. I think you figured that out by now " she said having a huge smile on her face.

"yup . I figured that out as soon as I set foot into the parking lot." I replied chuckling

"Sorry about that. We still have half an hour for school to start . Let me introduce you to my friends and they I'll take you to the office . Is that alright?" Alice asked