Chapter 13

Chapter 11

Alice POV~

I couldn't believe this. Kylie is a WEREWOLF and her mate is that rogue.

Brilliant.

How can things go from being fantastic to utter chaos in a matter of few hours. Just few hours ago we were all laughing at Kylie's baking skills and now she has a rogue mate. Thankfully and surprisingly no one died during the battle.

This day just keeps getting weirder by the second.

But what about Kylie?. Will she be able to accept the fact that her shift would be in 2 days? What will we tell Hayden? Speaking of which does Aaron's dad think he's a werewolf too?

Oh god please give us and kylie the strength to handle all of this.

Aaron came into our bedroom and looking at my face he knew what I was thinking about.

"i know your worried about K. But we all are going to help her through this  and you were right dad suspects Hayden's a werewolf too"

"But how did we not get the scent"

"if he is a werewolf confirmed we would have to ask him that"

"i hope Kylie is as accepting as she was before. But this is going to be soo hard Aaron. She doesn't deserve this pain and what happens after she shifts? If Jason leaves and rejects her she will feel the pain forever , Heck she may even die of pain. What if he asks her to join them? What if he challenges your dad or you for the alpha post? There is soo many things wrong here Aaron and knowing K she'll blame herself for it all."

"I know but lets get some sleep now and hope for the best ok?"

"ok."

Hopefully everything will turn out to be ok.

Jason's POV :

My mate....i finally found her.

When I first saw her at the fight I couldn't believe my eyes. Her candy cane scent instantly hit me, the minute I entered . But for the sake of my friends I put it at the back of my mind. When I saw Wren going to attack her I couldn't take it any longer . I felt as thought my life had stopped when I saw her fall to the ground unconcious.

After the doctor told us she was ok my wolf wanted to cuddle up beside her and go to sleep but I didnt want to stay.

I know I'm a rogue and in a cliched way all rouges are bad but I'm not heartless.  I know wat loosing a family means .

I didnt want my mate to leave this pack and come witg me 'cause I noe they love her to pieces and if I make her choose she'll be hurt , upset and what if she wants nothing to do with me in the first place. I really didnt want to feel the pain of rejection....i thought if I reject her without her knowing she won't feel the pain being a human. my wolf wasnt happy, mind you, but now that I noe shes'a werewolf I cant see her in  pain. I want to stand by her and help her through all this. And if I have to do that by joining this pack .... I WILL she means everything to me now and I wont hurt her ever. But I need to start by making frnds here . If I have to survive this might as well start by getting on the good sides since our first ecounter was anything but that. It was almost 4:00 in the morning and kyls still hadnt moved an inch since we got her here. Her peaceful face was the only thing that kept me calm till now.

I quickly mind linked my friends asking them to meet me outside. I took a lot of screaming  to finally get the message delivered to each one of them. I waited for them in the cool breezy morning . I wanted to get this over with and go back to my beautiful mate. I heard the shuffling of feet behind me and turned to find all the sleepy heads in thier PJs .What a sight in the morning they are .

"guys I know it's early but I wanted to get this over with so listen to me alright?“

"we're listening ...go on" mark said stiffling a yawn

" okay so I've decided I'm going to join the pack....for kyls sake. I really want to be there for her and I think its time now to settle down here....we came for tge land and kill but now that I've found her I can't bear killing the people that are like family to her she would hate me forever and I cant let that happen. But you guys are free to do whatever you  want. Im not your leader or anything so I don't want you guys to take a decision of staying just because I want to. You can leave without any sort of guilt forming"

"are u done?" mark askd calmly

"umm...ya"

"this is why u freaking woke us up at bloody 4 am when we went to bed only at 2??"he glared

"ya...i needed to get things cleared out"

"i knew u would stay. As a matter of fact I decided I would stay the minute the option was put out 'causr I knew u would once you're clear headed. We we went upstairs  I talked to the guys  and all of us agreed we would stay. It's not just for you , we too wanted the feeling of a pack again and also its because of kyls"

"what??Kyls"

"ya  the minute we guys found out you had a mate each one of we got a younger sister. We don't want to push her or anything but just like how you want her to fully accept you as her mate we  want her to accept us as her brothers. I don't know but she just has this pull...a need to protect sort of thing and we guys had already decided that the day you  get a mate we would protect her with our life. Casey agreed as well . She is so excieted to meet kyls. All of us linked the girls and told them what happend...we arw going to bring them here tomorrow. I talkd to Mr.Phil and he said they had rooms for all and extras as well so all that is taken care of. Now go to your mate , go to sleep and let us sleep too"

Woah dat was a lot I walkes up to guys and we gt into a huddle. These guys  knew me inside out.

"thanks guys..yawn...your right mark...let's get some rest its going to be a madhouse tomorrow"

We walkd back in. I went to kylie's bed side, held her had, put my head down on her bed  and was out like a light.