(New) Chapter 9: Die Übersoldaten: Part 2 (18+)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'll cover you and rescue the rest of the captives," (Y/N) said.

The woman only nodded, albeit hesitatingly. Though he couldn't see, he knew that the woman had agreed. Then, together, the two walked down the halls cautiously.

Carson was sweating profusely. Another guard group had fallen. Then, as he looked back to the screen once more, he witnessed the soldier separate a man's head from his body with his hands. Carson felt faint. But the faint feeling was crushed when he remembered that he managed to pull over some powerful Huntsmen. After all, who could say no to such a generous amount of money?

The fat and heavily scarred man smirked evilly. That soldier was going to regret living, that was for sure.

"Do you think we'll make it?" the woman, Sabrina asked.

"Of course," (Y/N) responded with no hesitation, "I'll make sure of it."

The lights suddenly went out, shrouding the two in darkness.

" 'I'll make sure of it.' " a voice mockingly said, "how adorable. That's like telling a kid with cancer that they'll see the light of the next day. A big fat lie!"

"Get behind cover," (Y/N) said, activating his thermal-vision, immediately seeing a white silhouette of a person walking towards them.

Sabrina immediately complied.

"That won't help, you know," the voice said.

"Just like your talking won't help as well," (Y/N) shot back.

"We'll see..."

The figure suddenly shot forwards, bringing a sword in his wake. But he didn't know that (Y/N) was prepared with his knife.

Jackson jumped forwards, expecting the soldier to remain where he was, thanks to seeing the red eyes. But when they disappeared, he began to worry. But it was quelled quickly when he remembered that he was one of the best Huntsmen in Vale. That was no small feat.

Though, when he suddenly felt a sharp pain reach his neck, Jackson stopped moving and began gurgling on his own blood.

"Thermal vision works wonders," the soldier whispered into his ear, "it's a shame that you didn't use your semblance to help... Jackson."

Jackson's eyes widened, then remained that way as his life force slipped into Death's clutches.

Carson witnessed the scene through the built in night-vision feature of his cameras. Dread amounted to new levels within his body, and he began sending out the rest of his guards. Sophia was out of commission due to her pregnancy thanks to Jackson, her brother, and was unable to fight.

The Syndicate's leader cursed his luck and began arming himself as well. He was willing to do anything to put down the soldier. The super soldier.

"In there," Sabrina said, pointing at a door.

(Y/N) nodded, and pushed the door open gently as to not scare the girls held captive in the room.

As soon as the light entered the room, many screams of sheer terror rang out in a horrible chorus of misery. (Y/N) stared on, revolted at what he witnessed. Many young teens were chained to the walls, many were impregnated, some were covered in dried semen and others had the reproductive substance leaking out of them. All of them looked up at him, many attempting to get as far away as possible.

"Oh God..." (Y/N) gasped, his arms going slack, Sabrina placing a hand on his shoulder at the action.

The girls in the room had quieted down suddenly when Sabrina entered the room, moving past the stunned soldier.