The Lords And Ladies

-Jon-

He woke up and he smiled as he saw Daenerys looking at him.

"Dany, what are you looking at?" He teases.

"You of course. Have I told you how handsome you are?" she whispers.

He chuckles. "You have."

"Good." She giggles.

He pulls her tighter against him. "What time is it?" he asks looking out the window to see the sun setting.

"Its evening now and if your feeling up to it, we have a meeting with the lords of the North." She answers.

He sighs. "I am feeling up to it, how soon?"

She moves to a sitting position, then without warning, sits on Jon's waist, straddling him, he groans as he feels her wet clit slide up and down his hardening manhood.

"Dany..." he hisses out, but she doesn't stop her teasing.

He grabs her hip with his left hand, and she stops. "Dany..." he places his hand on her growing belly. "What about the baby?" he asks worriedly.

She smiles. "Its fine Jon."

He swallows. "What about my arm? I can't do much..." he says.

Her smile grows. "Let me take care of you." She whispers before reaching down and grabbing his now hard cock.

She rises up and places his tip against her entrance, then slowly sinks down over him, enveloping him in her sweet, wet tightness.

They both let out a moan, Dany places her hands on his chest and begins to ride her beloved, Jon watches as his soon to be wife bounces up and down on him, her perfect breasts bouncing with her rhythm.

Her eyes are closed tight, and her mouth is parted, her hair loose and running down her back.

He reaches out with his hand and grabs her breast, then starts to play with her hard, extra sensitive nipple, her moans and whimpers of pleasure making him more aroused.

Suddenly a knock comes from the door and Dany collapses onto his chest, he tries to pull out of her, but she stays put, giving him a very cheeky smile before pulling the furs up.

"Come in!" Dany yells in a masculine voice.

He only just manages to hold in his laughter at her trying a Northern accent, trying to sound like him. But then he realizes what she is doing.

Jon gives her look of irritation and tries to pull himself out again, but she keeps him in, her eyes gleaming mischievously.

The door opens and Tyrion steps in, Jon notices that Dany is now pretend sleeping, he scowls and turns to Tyrion.

"Yes Tyrion? How may I-I HE-lp you?" Jon tries to say through Dany moving her hips slightly.

Tyrion rises an eyebrow at him then shakes his head. "The meeting, if your up to it, please attend, we really do need you there."

Jon nods. "We'll be thereee!" he yelps out as Dany clenches her muscles tight around him.

Tyrion looks at him like he has three heads but nods anyway. "Well we are staring now, so I suggest waking the Queen and getting dressed."

Jon simply nods and offers a smile, Tyrion nods then walks out, closing the door.

"Dany! What the fuck?!" He exclaims in annoyance.

Dany sits up with a smirk, she doesn't say anything, she instead continues to ride him.

He moans in pleasure; he really wants to finish but they are needed.