The Rightful Queen

-DANY-

"Beautiful view, not sure its worth the climb though" Jon said with a smile

They were standing on a mountain looking down at Vaes Dothrak.

"You are just fat" she said with a smirk moving closer

"Oh really? You seemed to love my abs last night" he teased

She just laughed and kissed him, she was happy, she was finally going back to Meereen and she had picked up the love of her life and an Army of almost 100,000 thousand Dothraki soldiers, everything was almost perfect.

She turned around to the sound of footsteps and saw Jorah and Daario walking towards her, she was angry but grateful at Jorah.

"I banished you, twice, you came back twice and you helped save my life" Jorah just stood there with his arms crossed in front of him "So I can't take you back, and I can't send you away" she took another step closer and Jorah backed away which confused her.

"You must send me away" he then pulled up his arm sleeve and showed his growing Greyscale, her heart broke.

"Is there a cure?" she asked trying her best to hold her tears

"I don't know" he replied not looking at her

"How long does it take?" she mumbled

"I don't know that either, but I have seen what happens when it goes far enough, I will end it before that" he said finally having the courage to look at her, her eyes were glassy with tears

"I'm Sorry, I am so sorry" she managed to say

"Don't be, all I have ever wanted was to serve you" she was desperately trying to hold in her sobs "Tyrion Lannister was right...I love you...I will always love you...Goodbye Khaleesi" he said starting to walk away.

'No this can't be happening' she watched as he walked away "Do not walk away from your Queen" she quickly said thinking of anything to get him to stay, he turned back around. "Jorah The Andal, you have not been dismissed" she said stepping closer "You pledged yourself to me, you swore to obey my commands for the rest of your life... well I command you to find the cure, wherever it is in this world, I command you to heal yourself and come back to me, when I take the Seven Kingdoms I need you by my side" she said her eyes stinging from tears she wouldn't let fall.

Jorah then nodded and walked away, Daario following him. She turned to Jon who was standing there looking at her with some pity.

"Come here" he whispered opening his arms, she walked into them melting into him and let her tears fall, she wasn't one to show weakness, but she knew Jon wouldn't judge her, he would probably see her even higher than he already did.

"My father told me even the Greatest warriors need to show emotion, and you are a great warrior Dany, he will return, but in the meantime you have to be strong and brave, be who you are and never turn away from that" he said hugging her tight.

She pulled away enough to look into his eyes "Thank you Jon, I love you"

"I lov- "she stopped him by kissing his lips. "I know you do" she whispered with a smile

-JON-

They were riding out of Vaes Dothrak heading for Meereen with an army with them, he looked to his left and could see Jorah leaving on horseback looking back at Daenerys one last time before riding in a different direction. Sansa and Brienne along with Podrick were riding together behind him. Sansa had come to Daenerys before they had left and told her how much she was thankful for helping free her and how cool it was she couldn't be burnt.

After about half a day's ride Dany slowed down to a stop

"Everything alright?" Jon said holding his hand up indicating everyone to stop

She looked at him then at Daario "How many days ride to Meereen?"

Daario answered "Couple of days at best"

"How many ships will I need to bring our Khalasar to Westeros?"

"Dothraki and all their horses, Unsullied and Second Sons, 1000 at least"

"And who has that many?"

"Nobody"

"Nobody yet"

He nodded "So we ride for Meereen then Sail to Westeros, what then?"

"I take what is mine" she firmly answered, her tone making Jon proud

She then looked back at the wind moving and looked back at him "Wait here" she said then rode off

He was confused but listened, he looked at Daario who was staring at him.

"So, who are you exactly? I can tell you're a Northerner by your accent"

"Aye I am a Northerner I was commander of the Nights Watch when she found me" he answered not wanting to tell him about the betrayal he had been dealt.

"Do you love her? Or are you just using her for power?" he asked with a tone Jon didn't like

"Yes, I love her, I am going to marry her, and we will take Westeros from the Lannister's, and take back my home from the Bolton's" 'then we will defeat the dead' he wanted to say but held it back.

That's when he heard a familiar screech as a large shadow flew across the land, he looked up with a smile, Drogon had grown quite a considerable amount which was shocking since the dragon was now the size of a ship. He heard the Dothraki soldiers looking up in awe and fear as Drogon landed in front of them and roared.

Daenerys then began giving a speech in Dothraki, it was then he decided he would try and learn Dothraki and Valyrian. As she continued her speech the men started to cheer louder and louder.

She really was The Rightful Queen of The SevenKingdoms