What Did You Just Say?

-Jon-

I sprinted after Dany, when I got to the bathroom, she was throwing up. I stared in shock for a seconds because Dany had never been sick, well she had nose blockage once, but this was different she was full on spewing. I unfroze and sprinted over kneeling beside her and pulling her sliver hair out of her face.

After some time, she finally stopped and slowly turned to face me, I cupped her face in my hands and gazed into those perfect eyes. She looked like she was trying to figure something out.

"Dany are you alright?" I ask while stroking her cheek, I quickly get up and fill up a cup of water passing it to her, she takes a sip and smiles slightly.

"I am now."

I nod "Ok I will go get the Maester, alright?"

I go to stand up, but she grabs my hand, I turn back in worry and she looks terrified. I immediately crouch back down and cup her face.

"What is it?" I ask softly and see tears appear in her eyes; I know Dany always hides this part of herself from everyone so to say I am grateful that she shows it too me is an understatement.

"I...Please don't go." She whispers and then looks at the floor and sobs as if ashamed to show her feelings.

I wrap my arms around her "I am not going anywhere."

I hear her sob and cry harder into my shoulder, so I pick her up Bridal style and carry her back into our chamber, laying her on the bed.

I try to straighten but she grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me back down kissing me with power and love. I eventually pull back gasping and gaping like a fish trying to catch some air, Dany giggles at my fish face and I immediately feel less worried.

She then grabs my hand and pulls me next to her, so I am now laying facing her. She runs her hand through my curls, and I shiver. She loves doing that. I love her doing it too, it feels nice and because she loves doing it, I love it even more.

"I love you" she whispers and places her forehead against mine.

"I love you more" I whisper back causing her to smile and lean in but before our lips connect, I hear her softly whisper "Not possible"

We lay there for an hour or so until Missandei walked in, I sat up and she smiled at me. She then looked at Dany and her smile dropped, she rushed over.

"Daenerys are you alright? Your pale! Your never sick!" She exclaims.

She takes a glance at me and I see her eyes show nervousness "Jon I am ok now; can you find a Maester please?"

I nod and walk towards the door, before I leave, I turn around and look at her again and see her watching me with...I don't know what emotion that is. Little bit of fear? Anxiety? Uncertainty?  I decided to ignore it and walked out the door looking for a Maester.

-Dany-

As soon as Jon closed the door, I put my head in my hands and took a deep breath, holding back my tears. Every single time I looked at him I saw the little boy and...it hurt. It hurt so much.

I felt Missy grab my hands and pull them off my face, the sun shined in my eyes through the window and I realised it was almost midday. I looked at Missy and she was frowning.

"What is wrong Daenerys? You said you were ok..." She says while rubbing my hand softly and slowly.

"Missy...I had a dream." I whisper

She frowns "Elaborate?"

I sigh "I was in Essos, I think. There were people in my dream Missy."

She frowned more and squeezed my hands a little bit "What do you mean? Just let it out."

I took a deep breath "The people...There were four of them, two little girls, twins. A older boy...and Jon."

She slightly smiled "So?"

I took a shaky breath "So... The girls looked exactly like me and the boy was a mini Jon. The children called me Mama."

This time Missy takes a deep breath, but she also smiles "Do you know what this dream could mean?"

I shake my head "I have no idea-"

The door opens and Jon walks in followed by a Maester. The Maester rushes over and lays me on my back again, I take a deep breath and he starts his assessment.

After about five minutes he takes a shaky breath and stands up "Your Grace if you don't mind me asking...when was the last time you bled?"

I slightly blush at the question, but it quickly fades, Jon on the other hand...

I think for a second and it slowly dawns on me "I didn't in the last moon..."

He takes a deep breath and I feel my heartbeat increase "Well then. Congrats! Your Pregnant!"

The world turns black.

-Jon-

"Your Pregnant!" He says and Dany's head flops down to the pillow her eyes closed. 

I hear Missandei say "What did you just say?" while rushing over to Dany.

Normally I would rush over to help too but...well I feel kinda...dizzy.... why is the world spinning so fast?

I go to fall but someone catches me and jolts me back to reality, I turn and see the Ser Davos frowning at me.

I manage to straighten and then I realize what is actually happening, I turn back to the Maester who is checking Dany.

"WHAT?!" I yell and everyone in the room jumps. The Maester turns and grabs my shoulder, then puts his backhand against my forehead and lets out a breath of relief.

"Ok you'll both be fine, she fainted and you're in shock, She will wake up soon, get her some water when she does. Come get me if you need me." He says and walks past me and Davos exiting the room.

I look at Missandei and she smiles at me "I will be outside if you need me. Congrats Your Grace, she will be overjoyed." She says and then walks out the open door.

Davos grabs my shoulder and smiles "I'll leave you too it!" Then joins everybody outside, closing the door behind him.

I hear her mumble something and I spin around faster then I thought possible and find her sitting up looking at me.

I give a smile "Heyyyyy, how you feeling? Good?ThatsReallyGood." I say really quickly before she can even speak a word.

She frowns at me "You alright Jon?"

I swallow nervously.

A/N: Don't you love Cliff Hangers?