Dragonstone

-JON-

He walked out of the meeting hall after telling the lords he was going to Dragonstone and he was leaving Sansa in charge, he was annoyed when he realised he had to spend the next moon on a boat just to see her.

Then he heard a screech and Rhaegal landed in front of him, he smiled, he would get to see her in only a few hours thanks to Rhaegal.

He was still confused as too why Rhaegal came to save him, or why he let him near him, let alone ride him. He wondered what Dany's reaction would be if he came in on her dragons back. He realised he would get to see it pretty soon when Rhaegal lowered his shoulder for him, he walked over and climbed on, before he could take off Sansa and Davos walked out and gasped at the Dragon

"Wow" is all she managed to say "You're on a Dragon"

He smiled at her "Yes I know, it's amazing he's letting me touch him, let alone ride him."

Davos chuckled "You sure love to ride Dragons Jon, or let them ride you"

Jon tried to act angry but couldn't help but smile at the thought of Daenerys. Gods... he had been so stuck up recently and he needed her to relive it, he hoped she also needed 'Relieving'

He narrowed his eyes at Davos "Come with me Davos, I have a feeling I will need you"

Davos smiled thinking he was joking, but he quickly realised he was serious "I am not sure-"

"Davos it will be fine, he won't hurt you" Jon says knowing Davos was scared of Rhaegal.

He just nodded and wearily walked around Rhaegal, Jon reached out his hand and pulled him behind him "Hold on Davos"

He nodded and Jon looked back at Sansa with a smile.

She smiled back "Say Hi to Daenerys for me, see you soon Jon"

"See you Sansa" he replied taking off into the sky

This time he got to enjoy the feeling of flying, it was incredible, he felt a connection with Rhaegal, it was quite similar to his connection with Ghost, he loved it but was also confused by it. Those thoughts were quickly overtaken by those of Dany, he had missed her more then he cared to admit.

He smiled at the possibilities of her reaction to riding Rhaegal.

-DANY-

It had been a lonely few moons and she had concluded she missed Jon dearly, her body also agreed with that conclusion.

The last news she had heard was they were taking Winterfell back the next day, that raven came a few weeks ago.

She paced up and down her chamber, it was midday so she decided to go have some lunch, she hoped there was someone there to talk to, she would take almost anyone at this point, she was lonely.

She heard the flap of wings outside but knew it was just her children, even though they didn't usually land that close to the castle.

She finished writing her letter that she was planning to send Jon today, she decided to deliver this to the Maesters and then eat lunch.

She walked out of her chamber and walked to the other side of the castle, she handed them the scroll and they said they would deliver as soon as possible.

She then walked towards the eating hall hoping someone was there to talk to her, she stepped through the doorframe and her heart skipped a beat. He was sitting there.

"JON!?" She yelled across the room, she didn't care who else heard or saw.

He stood up and turned to face her, it was him.

She couldn't resist running at him, he opened his arms and she jumped into them, he lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around him, embracing him as tight as she could making sure he was real.

"Oh... I missed you" he whispered into her ear, his breath sending tingles down her spine.

She pulled back and cupped his face, she smiled at him and began laying kisses all around his face finally reaching his lips, there tongues immediately went to war. Gods...she had missed the taste of him.

She whimpered into his mouth and he groaned right back, they were both built up with lust that had been contained for too long. She really didn't care in that moment, she wanted him to take her right there.

She was snapped out of her crazy thoughts when someone cleared their throat, Jon pulled back and smiled at her, both of their lips were swollen and red.

She unwrapped her legs and he put her down.

She then looked to see who was sitting with him. Of course, it was Tyrion and Davos, they were both laughing at them.

Jon grabbed her hand "I have lots of food, come and sit down"

She smiled at him and sat down next to him across from Tyrion and Davos, his plate was stacked with food, she picked up a chicken leg and dug into it.

She finished it very quickly and then realised something.

"How come you didn't send a raven to say you were on your way?" she asked frowning at him.

He smiled "I left Winterfell this morning"

She laughed thinking he was joking, because that literally wasn't possible, but then she saw how serious his face was and her laughter died down.

"What? How?" she asked

"Well Rhaegal is pretty fast" he replied while drinking from his cup to hide his smile

"What!?..." she stared at him

He smiled at her reaction "Yeah I don't know why but Rhaegal came and saved my life during the battle, he then let me fly him and win the battle with ease and then this morning he offered to ride me back here, I didn't even have to do anything, but I feel a connection to him now"

She sat there her mouth hitting the floor "Wow..." She wanted to say how aroused she was but quickly realised they weren't alone.

Tyrion stood up "I will leave you two to it, see you later Your Graces"

They all nodded, and he left, Davos was next, he left shortly after Tyrion leaving just them at the table. Sadly there were still quite a few people in the room, she looked at Jon and bit her lip knowing it aroused him.

"Dany please don't do that; you know what it does to me" He said drinking more ale

She just smiled and ate some more chicken, she reached out and grabbed his bulge, slowly massaging it. Jon sat upright and looked at her in shock, she just smiled innocently and took a sip of wine.

"Dany...I swear if you don't stop-" he growled

"Stop what?" she asked innocently

He glared at her and put his hand over hers tying to take it off, but she held firm making him gasp and sit upright once again.

"I missed you Jon" she said quietly

He hissed at her as she grabbed his bulge again "Dany..."

She leaned in closer "I also missed your cock"

That was it for him he stood up and grabbed her hand

"Where the fuck are your chambers?" he sneered, she looked into his dark brown eyes, swirling with lust, she knew her eyes mirrored his.

"I will show you the way" she said walking him down the corridor