Thunder

-Daenerys-

I sat up. I wasn't in bed, however. When I looked around and took in all my surroundings, I found myself laying under a huge tree, my bare feet resting in the long swift grass, which was blowing gently in the warm but cool breeze.

I moved my hands and realised I was holding a book, I glanced over the cover. "A Flowers Growth"

I was wearing a light blue thin dress to cope through the warm day, as I looked around the tree, I could see from the right, a big house, the backdoor slightly open.

Then a figure came out from the backdoor, the figure was holding something in his arms and as I looked over him, I realised it was Jon. A little boy sprinted out from behind Jon, he looked...8 to 10. He smiled at the sight of me and ran all the way over to me, jumping into my lap.

His long dark curly hair tickling my open neck, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Mama..." he whispers, the boy smiles as I kiss his forehead. I felt like it was the right thing to do.

Jon arrives next to me, also wearing very thin clothes. He had on a red shirt, I had never seen him in red, his dark curls longer, his beard a little longer, his muscles more toned. He looked sexy.

Then when he crouched down, I realised he was holding a little girl in his arms, she looked around the age of two.

The boy lets go of me and holds his hands out, Jon hands him the little girl and she giggles when she is placed in the grass.

She looks up to me. "Mama! Mama is a girl, Mama is a Lady, Mama is Mama!"

I laugh softly at her adorableness but my laugh is cut short with a yelp as I suddenly get lifted into a strong warm body. I snuggle into Jon's chest as he rests against the tree. He rests his head on my shoulder and we both watch as the two children play with each other.

The boy kept tickling the little girl with a piece of grass, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. Jon softly kisses my neck.

"How are you feeling today my love?" He asks softly.

I smile and turn my head, meeting his gorgeous eyes before kissing him. "Much better now that you're here."

He smiles before kissing my cheek. "I took the girls to see the Dragons. They loved it."

I frown. "I told you not to take them yet!"

He smiles sheepishly. "Well they really wanted to...and I couldn't say no to their adorable faces..."

I smack his shoulder. "You have to be harder on them!"

He shrugs. "I try!"

I raise my eyebrow. He sighs. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... don't give me that look wife."

I smiled, was this my future? If it was...

I woke up smiling, but the smile soon faded when I realised I was alone in the bed.

I knew why, He was probably eating, Jon loved food, he would often get up early just to eat, then come back before I would wake up.

So, I stood up to find him. After I stood, I placed my hands on my slightly growing belly. 6 more moons...I would have a child...that is if they were born healthy or I don't die...

I rid myself of those thoughts and got changed into a warmer dress as it was cold without the sun out today.

When I walked out of the room, I smelt food and walked as fast as I could realizing how hungry I was. Jon and I had been...tiring ourselves out late into most nights, I couldn't seem to get enough of him...

He was my best friend, my love, my future husband, father of my child, my...home. He was everything to me...

I walked into the room and smiled as all eyes raised to me. Davos, Jon, Tyrion, The Captain, Varys and even Missy and Grey Worm, who seemed...close...that made me smile.

I hear the heavy rain above us, the waves making the boat a lot rockier than usual.

As usual I sat next to Tyrion and Missy, across from Jon. I listened in to the conversation. They were talking about how the North would accept my forces and me, the Foreign Targaryen Queen.

"I think, because you helped them, well more Rhaegal helped Jon take Winterfell back, they should be accepting...enough...of you..." Tyrion says, clearly still trying to figure it out.

Varys clears his throat. "My Queen, you have to be ready...The Northern Lords are tough stubborn people, they will be rough."

"I can handle rough." I say proudly, then make the stupidest decision ever. I look over at Jon.

His eyes turn dark, like impossibly dark, I suddenly feel flustered under his heated gaze, a shot of warmth shooting through my body, ending between my legs.

I clear my throat and desperately look away from his gaze, Tyrion is smirking as he looks between the two of us, clearly seeing what's happening.

"How long before we arrive in Winterfell, Captain?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Ah well, depends on the..." his voice drowns out as I meet Jon's gaze again, all I hear is my own fast beating heart in my ears.

Jon smiles his cocky smile, before turning away, leaving me sweating. I am amazed over the amount of power he holds over me.

The boat rocks heavily as a wave crashes against us.

The Captain stands immediately. "Prepare yourselves! This will be a rough few hours!" He yells running out of the room, yelling orders at sailors.

Thunder booms and the boat sways heavily, plates and cups are now flying across the room.

Tyrion stands. "Get to your chambers my Queen!"

I nod and try and stand at the exact moment another wave hits us, I stumble and prepare to hit the ground, making sure I don't land on my stomach.

But before I hit the ground, familiar arms are holding me up. He picks me up and opens the door.

Jon smiles softly at me and grabs my hand; he walks me fast back to my chambers. Before we can make it however, another wave knocks us both against the wall.

"Fuck!" Jon yells and I swear I hear a crack as his shoulder slams into the wall.

But he seems fine and continues to walk me to my chambers, he opens the door and pulls me in, closing it behind me.

He looks around the room, everything is everywhere, the only thing still in place is the bed.

Jon runs around the room. "Grab on to the bed!" He yells as he starts grabbing things from the desk and shoving them into the closet.

I grab the bed post tight as soon as another wave slams heavily into the boat. I manage to hold on but have to watch as Jon gets lifted off his feet and thrown into the wall, the boat rocks back to its place and Jon stumbles forward, managing to land on his feet after the contact with the wall.

"Jon! Are you ok?!" I yell over the loud thunder and winds surrounding the boat.

He stumbles over to the bed post and grabs it tightly. I take in his face, blood running down from his hair. I reach out to wipe it but Jon's hand grabs mine and places it back on the post.

"Hold on. I will be fine, just cut my forehead on something." He explains.

A loud boom cracks through the sky, making me jump, Jon smiles. "Scared of thunder sweetheart? I thought you could handle rough-"

The boat receives another smack of pure force from mother nature, it creaks violently. Both Jon and I manage to stay holding on, but I do almost slip. I wonder how the others are doing...

More thunder cracks, then Boom! I hear what sounds like wood shattering, almost as if the boat...snapped...in...half...

A/N: Sorry about this chapter being so shit...