Mama's Home

-Dany-

I was definitely in another dream. I had no idea where I was, but I was walking down a unfamiliar hallway, I turned the corner, the candle against the wall lighting up the dark corridor. It was perched just at my eye level.

I looked at the flame, it seemed to change colour...it went from red to purple...green...to a light blue. The blue stayed and the more I stared at it the more I felt the cool feeling reflecting off of it. Suddenly I jumped back as I saw two cold blue eyes staring at me. The eyes seemed to be looking into my soul and I felt a tingle down my spine, but when I tried to turn away it didn't work. I started to panic; my eyes wouldn't even close.

Then suddenly the cold blue was replaced by a dark blue. The cool hallway turned warm and a feeling of sweetness poured out of the flame. It strangely reminded me of Jon...

I stepped closer to it and heard I laugh; I saw a massive red door in the flame...just like the one from my childhood. The one I wanted to return to so badly...

I reached my hand out and suddenly I was standing in a brightly lit room, the sun shining through the windows and open door.

The warm breeze came through, smelling like lemons. I walk towards the open door and stepped outside into an area filled with grass, I hear laughter and I turn to see two little girls playing with lemons. A massive Wolf that I recognized all to well lying on one of the girl's laps. Ghost.

They looked around five years old, definitely twins. Both had sliver hair with curls reaching their hips, they were wearing silk blue dresses that looked very thin, to cope with the heat. The slightly taller one looked up at me and I was shocked to see purple eyes looking at me. She looked a lot like me.

The girls face lit up like the sun and she stood up, running straight at me, dropping the lemon she had been ripping apart.

"MAMAAAA!" She screamed slamming into me, wrapping her tiny warm around my waist, I didn't know how to feel. Why was I being shown this? Was this some sick joke? I can't have children, yet the child looks like mine. My heart breaks looking down at her bright smile.

The other girl stands up and also sprints at me, I am not in control of my body, so when she gets close, I bend down and lift her into the air and she wraps her arms around my neck and buries her head in my shoulder.

I rub the back of the girl who is hugging my waist and I can't help but let a tear fall down my cheek. I can never have this. Never have a family.

Then I hear a voice come from around the lemon tree, a young boy runs around the trees and sprints at me, he looks about seven or eight. He had dark back hair with a few bright strands of sliver running through, and brown eyes, when I look at his face I see a mini Jon.

"Mama! Your home!" He shouts running at me, I kneel down on the grass and open my arms, all three children wrap their arms around me, and I rest my chin on my sons head.

I hear a laugh I recognize all too well. I open my eyes and I see the man I love so much, wearing a simple brown shirt, his raven curls being blown in the warm wind. Handsome as ever.

I smile at him "Thank you Jon."

He frowns "What for my love?"

I smile again, the words being forced out of my mouth, its weird, I am listening to myself talk. "For taking care of them while I was gone. And for giving me a family I have always wanted."

He smiled "Anything for you Dany."

My children peel off my arms and smile at me, the boy tilts his head a bit to the left.

"Awww, Mama has to go again." He says holding his smile. The girls groan and Jon laughs.

I feel in control of my body again. I stand up "What do you mean?"

They all smile at me "See you soon mama." The boy says and winks.

Everything starts to turn white "No! Wait!" I look at Jon "I want to stay."

He smiled and walks forward; he grabs my hand "Don't worry my love...."

Then everything goes white and slowly turns to yellow, I force my eyes open and find the sun glaring at me, I cover my face and roll over, onto his chest, his arm wraps around me and I slowly come to reality.

"Good morning Dany. How did you sleep after we went back to sleep?"

"You mean when you had your nightmare?" He nods "I slept ok I guess..." He nods again and leans down and kisses my forehead, I smile at him and then suddenly feel a pull on my stomach.

I jump out of the bed and just make it to the toilet in time to spew last nights dinner out. As I continue throwing up my guts Jon walks in and pulls my hair back from my face.

The vomiting eventually comes to a stop, I make eye contact with Jon, his brown eyes exactly like the boys...and I can't help but wonder...what the hell is going on?

What's wrong with me?