Braavos

-DANY-

She smiled at the open water, the waves gently nudging the boat because of the cool breeze. They were almost at Braavos, apparently only a few hours away. She was going home but this time she no longer felt alone, that empty side of her had been filled and It was because of a man that she had accidentally met. 

She smiled again when his scent filled her nose and his arms wrapped around her waist.

"We are almost there my love" he said placing a kiss on her neck which sent electricity through her veins.

"I know, the captain already told me" she replied closing her eyes and moved her head to the side letting him pleasure her by planting more kisses on her neck.

"Tell me about Meereen, how you freed the slaves..." he whispered into her ear.

"I freed the Unsullied by tricking the master into thinking I would give him Drogon for them, Once I had control over the army I told them to kill all the masters and cut off the chains of every slave and then I commanded Drogon to burn the Master." She whispered trying to concentrate through his kisses.

"That sounds like the fiery Queen I know..." he said seductively in her ear.

She span around "Later Jon first we have to get to Meereen" he looked disappointed but he nodded.

"Tell me about Meereen, the city, the people what's it like..."

They talked on the deck until they arrived at Braavos. After they had arrived at Braavos they found some horses and a group of 10 men to travel with who were also going to Meereen.

-JON-

One of the men pulled his horse alongside him, he was taller then Jon by quite a large amount and he had a massive beard.

"You don't look like you're from around here" he grumbled.

"That's because I am not, I am from The North." He replied, sitting up straighter.

"That explains it. You know who your traveling with right?" he pointed at Dany.

"I do" he replied.

"Good because I heard she has actual Dragons." the man whispered to him.

He smiled at that "Yes she has three I have seen one of them."

The man Gasped "So dragons have returned...interesting" he said as he rode ahead. He was a little confused by that man, but he decided to look past it.

It was starting to get dark, so they found a place to sleep for the night. After they had set up tents and had eaten some horse and rabbit meat they went to sleep.

They woke up in the morning due to the ground shaking, Jon quickly put on his armour and strapped his sword to his belt and climbed out of his tent. That's when he saw them...

There had to be at least 40000 horses all with riders. The Dothraki....

He ran to Dany's Tent pulling her out

"DANY GET SANSA AND BRIENNE I WILL GET PODRICK, HURRY!" he screamed and then ran to Podrick's tent grabbed his arm and ran to Dany who had successfully gotten Sansa and Brienne, but it was too late they were surround.

Jon watched as the Dothraki slaughtered the men they were traveling with. Dany grabbed his hand and she held it tight, he would die before he let them get near her.

They started circling them, finally they stopped and one of them hopped off his horse.

"Give me weapons and you will not die here" he growled.

Jon looked at Dany and she nodded, so he and Brienne passed their swords to them, they then tied rope around everyone's hands and made them walk.

"Shit" he mumbled as they were forced to move along. He would not them take Dany or Sansa out of his sights, he hoped Brienne could fend for herself because he didn't know if he could protect all of them.

He would rather die then let them do what he thought they were planning to do.