6. Well that's New

I forgot all about Tobais's suggestion.

A few days later, I decided to go shopping with the girls for the end of initiation party in a few weeks.

We pass a store called Dauntless S & M.
I've never been in the store, always curious of what is withheld in its walls though.

I decide to go in, dragging the girls with me.
Our jaws drop as we enter, there is a wall stacked high with different toys & movies, rows of costumes\ lingerie and a section at the back which is full of strange stuff.

We walk slowly towards the toys and I examine them, too scared to touch them. I feel dirty just doing that, like it's forbidden.

Curiosity gets the better of me and I head towards the back.
I take in the sight in front of me and feel a bit heated as I realise what I'm looking at.
After watching all 3 Fifty shades movies, I recognise somee of what I'm seeing and can pretty much guess the rest.

My mind drifts off as I think about the ' red room ' sessions & I blush as Shauna & Chris come over.

" Wow, now this is what I'm talking about " Chris says as she moves towards the whips that hang on the wall, running her fingers over them and letting out a slight groan.

" Yeah, no !" Shauna says and turns to walk back to where Mar & Lynn are checking out the costumes and lingerie.

I turn back to Chris, who is now holding a bar with handcuffs at either end and is examining it intently.
I know what that is. I walk to Chris and grab it from her, I press the studs and pull.
The rod extends to twice its size.
Chris's eyes grow wide with amazement.
" How do you know what this does?" She asks me curiously.
I smile and tell her about Fifty Shades.
I start with the plot of Anna & Christian and then lead to the BDSM background, leaving out a few bits so she has something to be surprised by when she watches it.
When I finish, she grabs my hand and drags me to the movie section so I can find them and she buys them with intrigue.

I move back to where we came from & pick up the spreader bar, grab a crop, a flogger, a blindfold & various other items and head to the counter to pay.

We head back to the pit and see the guys hanging out at the bar next door, I quickly tell the girls I'll see them later and ran back to the apartment to hide my new purchases.

I head back down to the bar & join the group, drinking shots of tequila.

After a couple of hours drinking, we grab some food then head home.

Tobias plops down on the couch with a grunt.
I run to the bedroom, grab some stuff and head to the bathroom to change, locking the door so Tobias doesn't walk in.

I change into my skimpy lace see through bodysuit, did up my make up & walk out towards Tobias.

As I walk into the room, Tobias turns and his eyes widen and his jaw drops.
I smile shyly as I saunter towards him with confidence, his eyes not shifting and his breathing irratic.
As I reach him, he grabs me and pulls me to him roughly and his soft lips are on mine while his rough calloused hands roam my body .
He pulls back so he can view my outfit again & groans. He looks at me with a darkened expression, signalling his appreciation but also desire to rip it all off me.

I push him down so he is sitting on the couch, his hands cup my butt as I straddle him.
I crash my lips to his and grind my hips, sending him crazy as our kiss becomes desperate and full of promise.

He stands shakily, lifting me with him & heads to them bedroom.
He pushes me up against the wall and grinds his hips to me, letting me know how turned on he is as his hardened cock rubs against my sweet spot, causing me to moan out his name. He kisses me with desperation.
I signal for him to put me down, as he does, I move to the closet and take out my new purchases to show him.
For the second time tonight, his jaw drops in amusement at what I'm holding in front of him.
He examines them for a bit before finally grabbing the handcuffs from me, I throw the rest on the bed as he turns me around slowly, he reaches to undo my zip and removes my bodysuit slowly, kissing his way down my body slowly, he then slips the cuffs on me and does them up, but not too tight.
He grabs the blindfold and wraps in around my head and over my eyes.

" Is this ok?" he asks, I nod with a smile.

He guides me backwards and I feel the bed behind me as he pushes me down.
I hear him grab all the other stuff and move them aside as he lays me down gently.

" I think I'm going to enjoy this " he says.

Suddenly I feel something light touching my skin, sending chills through my whole body.
Tobias drags the item down my neck, over my breasts and down my stomach towards my wet pussy.
A tingling feeling runs through my body as he continues to tease me with this object.
I start to feel desperate for him, I need him to touch me but he doesn't, he just keeps teasing me, building my pleasure with each stroke.

I feel his breath in my folds and I stiffen with anticipation but am left frustrated as he pulls away.
I can't see what he is doing but I can hear movement around me.
He grabs my ankles and pulls my legs out straight, then I feel cuffs being attached to them, I know exactly what that is.
I bite my lip in anticipation and excitement.
Once he has me secure he pressed the stud and shoves the bar wider so I'm completely open and exposed to him.
A feel a sharp bite to my thigh and I moan and writhe against the cuffs, another across my stomach and then my nipples.
I realise then, it's the crop.
I can feel my juices flowing from me and I can smell my arousal.
Tobias continues to flick the crop over my body, gently but enough to create a slight sting.
I hear the familiar rip of foil and seconds later, Tobias thrusts his hard length into me, forcing a loud mewl to leave my mouth.
I can't move, my hands are bound above my head, as Tobias holds them there, and my ankles are shackled to the spreader bar, its torture but I love it.

All of the sudden Tobias pulls out & I groan at the loss of his touch, he flips me over with the spreader bar so I'm on my stomach and he pulls the bar in so my legs are closer together and slams into me with so much force, I move up the bed.
He grips my hips as he thrusts into me hard and fast. My body is screaming with pleasure as he slows the pace a little but still thrusting deep, sending me incoherent.
He picks up the pace and I moan his name louder as I reach my climax.
I scream out Tobias's name as my orgasm rips through me with a shudder.
He thrusts a few more times before slumping over me breathing heavily, holding himself up by his elbows so he doesn't crush me.
We lay there for a while until we both come back down from our high and get back our senses.
He pulls out slowly and discards the condom.
He slowly unbinds my ankles and wrists, rubbing them to get the blood flowing again then removes the blindfold from my eyes.

I am now staring right into his bright blue orbs, grinning like a fool.

" I enjoyed that " I say and pull him down to kiss his soft lips .

" So did I, I can't wait to do that again " he responds with lust in his voice.

We clean up, putting our new found toys away, shower & head to bed.
I had the best sleep I've ever had, a smile on my face and love in my heart.

Thank you for reading.
Please like, comment & vote 🤙🤙