1. Overcoming my fear .

Tobias and I have been together for nearly 12 months & have yet to take the next step in our relationship, although we have come close on several occasions, my fear always wins out .

I decided that for our Anniversary, that will change .
I'm ready, ready to take that next step and overcome my biggest fear - intimacy.

I know I can trust him & after everything we have been through, it just feels right somehow.

I text Christina asking her to meet me in the pit in an hour, I need to stock up on some stuff to really make this a memory we both will never forget and who knows how to shop better than her.
She replies confirming she will be there, so I quickly shower and once I'm ready, head down to the pit to meet Christina and get this party started.

As I walk for the pit I spot Chrissy chatting with Marlene and so i head on over.
Both turn and smile once they see me and greet me with open arms.
I explain to them both my plans and Mar agrees to come along to help, after all her and Uriah have been together longer and she is way more experienced than either Chris or I, so her input will be of great assistance.
After some small talk, we head off to Dauntless Mall.

After what felt like several hours, we had been to 10 different shops and had bags and bags of stuff, not just for me but the girls decided they would grab some supplies of their own, we decided to head home. I thanked them both and skipped my way back to mine and Tobias's apartment .
Now all I have to do is wait for tomorrow !!

†*****************************†

So ......first chapter , let me know your thoughts.
Any suggestions and feedback is welcomed and encouraged. This is my first Fanfic so please be honest but kind.