I sighed in annoyance.

The waitress looked hesitant but she made the decision to go get the box. Carter might be a scary man to everyone but I am the least scared.

"I can speak for myself and I told you I wasn't hungry." I said with an annoyed tone.

"You can eat it for later."

I scoffed. "I probably don't want to eat it at all."

His lips twitched. "What's on your mind, sexy?" He queried amusingly.

I stood from the table, completely over him. Just as I was about to walk away, he instantly stood up and grabbed my wrist pulling me flush to him.

I looked around and saw people still on there on conversations. I looked up at Carter and he had unreadable look.

"I'm sick of your fvcking games. You know who my brother is now. So what is the point of keeping me around. I'm not trying to be in the middle of your war. I had nothing to do with it in the first place. Just let me go live my life in fvcking peace."

He was quiet for a moment. He stared at me before his smirk turned into a smile.

"But you have everything to do with it, baby. Your my key to everything. Xenon will be back for his dear sister and I'll be waiting for him."

I sighed and looked down at the table to look away from his annoying ass. My eyes came in contact with his empty plate and I noticed the sharp knife he used for his steak.

"Not if I run." And I snatched my wrist away from his hand and reached for the knife.

Once I had hold of it, I went to strike him. Before I could get near a strike, he slammed my hand in the table. I winced in pain as his grip grew tighter and more painful.

I noticed the attention come our way due to the noise. Carter pulled me by my waist even closer with his other hand to hide the fact he pinned my hand down.

He leaned in by my ear and whispered, "I knew you'd do that baby. Always so quick to-"

I kneed him cutting him off his sentence.

He cursed loudly and I snatched away from him. "Did you know I would do that, baby?"

"You little bit...." he stopped himself. He cleared his throat as he tried to get himself together.

"Have fun finding, Xenon. Asshole." Was the last thing I said before quickly passing other tables and out the restaurant.

I ran out the restaurant and ran past the people in my way. I ran and ran, not looking back. I turned the corner and I stopped midway when I noticed I was in a dark alley. With a tall gate blocking my path.

Shît.

I turned back to run out but the side of a black SUV quickly blocks my path.

Then the drivers door opened. A man in a suit walked around the car. As he got closer, I noticed it was just Rick. Carter's driver.

"Please get in the car, Queen."

"No! Fvck him, Fvck you, and fvck every single one of you motherfvckas that work for him." I snapped.

"I don't want to do this but I have my orders if you don't follow my instructions." Rick said. I noticed his tone was a bit hesitant.

I guess he will have to do something drastic to get me in the car.

"Queen-"

"I got it, Rick. You can leave." I heard Carter's voice from behind.

Quick catch up.

"Yes, sir." He said and gave me a apologetic look before turning back and heading to his car. A moment later he drove off, leaving Carter and I alone.

"I wish you'd just listen, babe." He said as he walked closer to me.

"That doesn't come easy with me as you learned."

He smirked. "I guess you need to be taught a lesson."

I frowned then a slight sense of fear took over me when I saw the devilish look in his eye. His pace toward me became faster. I backed away, looking at anything to use in the dark alley but I could barely see anything. The only light was from one light post.

Suddenly I felt a wet drop on my skin before more followed. Great, it was raining. Heavy.

That didn't stop him. I was pushed against the fence as the rain soaked me. He grabbed hold of my neck and my hands wrapped around his wrist.

He stared down at me with that familiar unreadable gaze.

"I want to bend you over my knee and whip your ass but that doesn't do shît but make you do whatever you want to piss me off." His tone deep as he brings his free hand up and rest it on the gate above me.

I watched him when he went silent. His hair was wet and dripping water droplets. He lowered his face to mine and I became unaware of what he was going to do.

"You piss me off to no end." He said before continuing. "It's something about you, T."

I honestly didn't know why he was speaking like this but I kept my mouth shut and just listened.

He leaned even closer causing my breathing to hitch. I didn't move at all. His lips brush over mine.

We stood here exactly like this, not caring that the rain was getting us soaked. His lips hovered mine for so long until I realized why.

This was his bait.

He thinks he has the right to do this to me, huh? I'll show him.

I let one hand go from his wrist that was on my neck and cupped the back of his neck, bringing him closer and I boldly smashed my lips against his.

Two can play this game.

Despite how mad I am at him.

He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. He let go of my neck and let his other hand rest on the gates, blocking me in. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I welcomed him.

I tilted my head to the side to get better control but he was dominating my mouth. Dominating me.

I didn't even hear his hands move from the gate to rest on my waist.

Everything that was stressful on my mind had disappeared for a moment as I took in this.

Carter suddenly pulled away and his gaze rested on me. And what he said next caught me off guard.

"Take off your pants."

______________
Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Do you blame Tiana feeling the way she feels?

Think Tiana will take off her pants?

That knee to the crotch. Ouch!

TeamTiana/ TeamCarter