chapter eleven

Začať od začiatku

"I know, I'm sorry I've been acting weird I just felt guilty."

"Don't feel guilty. You were just being honest with me."

"Yeah but you're with Trevor, well were with Trevor and he's my boy."

"Actually, he told me to give you a chance. Not that I wasn't already considering it." I told him and he finally looked up at me with his normal smile.

"Really?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Okay, awesome." Jack said, running his hand through his hair. "During sixth hour lets go somewhere, just us."

"Are you asking me on a date?" I teased.

"Maybe I am." He laughed.

"Well, I hope so because that's what I'm gonna tell Marley and Alex who apparently talk about us a lot. Did you know they're like an item?"

"What? I swear I am the last to know everything around here!" Jack yelled.

"They've been on like three dates and they hangout all the time." I explained.

"Wow, good for Alex he deserves someone like Marley." Jack said.

"So what are we gonna do on our little date today?" I asked.

"That is a surprise." Jack smiled.

"To me or you?"

"Yes." He responded as the teacher came in, making me laugh.

~

The day seemed to drag on but I'm pretty sure that was only because I was excited for my mini date with Jack. When the bell rang, I ran out of the gym and over to my locker, tossing the books I didn't need into it before making my way to the parking lot. I stopped at my car and put my books in it before walking over to Jack's just as he came out.

"Is it just me or are you kinda nervous? Like I don't know why I'd be nervous we hangout literally everyday." Jack laughed.

"I'm nervous too, yes. I think it's because we know this is a little different." I smiled, getting in his car. "So where are we off to?"

"Just relax and enjoy the ride." He said, starting She Will Be Loved, making me smile.

As we sang along, well Jack attempted, we drove the familiar path to the same ice cream place we first hung out at.

"Aren't you adorable." I smiled as he parked.

"I try." He grinned as we got out, when we got inside Jack ordered for us again and we went to the same table. "So let's finish that game we were playing."

"The get to know you game? I think we know each other pretty well by now." I laughed taking a scoop of ice cream.

"Shush, favorite actor?" He asked.

"Adam Sandler." I answered. "Favorite food."

"Ice cream." Jack said.

"That's not a food."

"Sure it is, I can eat it can't I?" He asked, shoveling a scoop in his mouth.

"Whatever, you're turn." I laughed

"Hmm, least favorite food."

"Very original." I smiled. "Tomatoes."

"Me too! They're slimy and gross." Jack smiled.

The two of us continued our game and various other small talk until we had to head back to school for the boys.

"So I will pick you up at 5." Jack said as I went to get out.

"What? Why?" I laughed.

"For the rest of our date." He smiled. "See you then."

"Whatever you say Rowdy."

"Dress comfortable." He said as I walked away.

The twins and I went home and they invited their friends over. They were gaming in the basement as I got ready upstairs. I pulled on some leggings and my USA hoodie, I guess you can say I'm kind of obsessed, pulling an LA Kings jersey over top that I stole from Brady before sitting on my bed. I scrolled through twitter and responded to some fans before I knew it, it was 5.

"Peyton! Jack's here!" Liam called from downstairs and I shoved my feet in my white vans before I jogged down the stairs to Jack in my foyer.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hey."

"Have fun you two." Liam said.

"I want her home by 9!" Brady called as we walked out the door.

"Where to now?"

"So many questions," He said, grabbing my hand. "Just go with it."

"Okay." I smiled.

Jack opened the car door for me and I jumped in. We jammed out to Florida Georgia Line until we pulled into the parking lot of the ice rink.

"What are we doing?" I laughed.

"I want my rematch." Jack smiled.

"Okay, except I didn't bring my stuff."

"Your brother hooked it up, your bag is in the trunk." He explained getting out and walking to the back.

"One question." I said walking to the trunk. "Are you sure losing won't totally destroy your mood and ruin the rest of the date?"

"Well, incase it does." Jack said, placing his hand on the side of my face and kissing me lightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his other hand found my hip and I felt like I was on fire. It was the single most amazing feeling I've ever had in my life. In fact, I don't know how I ever lived without this.

"I had to do that." Jack blushed, dropping his head.

"I'm glad you did." I bit my lip. "Now let's get in there so I can kick your butt, and don't think that kiss made me soft. I'm not going easy on you."

"Oh I don't plan on going easy on you either." Jack laughed, handing me my bag.

jackhughes_She scored on me twice but clearly I still wonTagged: peytoncane3

jackhughes_
She scored on me twice but clearly I still won
Tagged: peytoncane
3.5k likes | 254 comments

_alexturcotte: This is the content I signed up for

bcane_puck: Hey that's my sister

liamcane56: Ewwww kissing

lhughes_06: Congrats on your first kiss bro, I'm proud of you

marleyjonesxo: yes!!

_quinnhughes: Leave for three weeks and I miss everything