XIII. him: وہ

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝... 𝐋𝐎𝐋. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞... 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝.

❤ᗪO ᐯOTE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT, ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ❤

─────────────────

"Marry Me"

They were lying on the blanket enjoying the last few hours of the sun. She turned around, propping herself on her elbow. He had picked her up on his way back from his soccer practice. His hair was still wet from the shower, brown hair tempered from the side, a blond mess in the middle flopping over his forehead. His obsession with Ronaldo highlights was still intact from high school, even now in college. God, he looked like a joker, but she loved her joker. Maybe in the purest form. Maybe a little too much.

His eyes fluttered open, those few crowning rays of sun shining in his brown eyes. A reflection of honey whirled amongst coffee. Sometimes it was surreal how breathtaking he was.

"Marry you? WHAT!" His eyes furrowed, staring into her daring gaze as if she was crazy.

"You don't want to?"

"What? No! I mean yes." He shook his head to clear his thought process. "I want to, but you barely turned eighteen. You have the whole future in front of you to conquer. You have to build sustainable crazy buildings across the world. I have yet to figure out. What the hell am I supposed to do? I don't even have a job. Also, not to forget your brothers, they are going to cut me in pieces, feed me to stray dogs. Let's not even talk about your father."

"Z." So much she wanted to tell him. Yearning to spill her guts, tell him how that barbarian found every moment to touch her disgustingly. That she put tables and chairs against her door at night, but even then she could hardly find sleep.

"I do. I want to so bad, but things are not in our favor yet."

"If you can't do it, just say so." She whispered, disheartened by his reply.

"What?" He sat up, staring at her all confused.

"I don't want to force you, Z. But I do want to get married at this point. So if you're not ready that's completely fine. I understand it and I respect your choices. I promise. If this is something you can't seem to do it. I will never hold it against you, but you need to give me that same respect and choice. I need to do this for me right now."

"What the..." He was at a loss of words. His voice went an octave higher. Not believing what she said a few seconds ago. "How could you say all that with so much ease, damn it."