"They don't need a list Turcs. They're gonna see it all." Boldy said.

"Good point, see you guys. Back at Jack's house." Alex said, putting his hand over the camera.

"Okay," Trevor said. "We are now at Jack's house, setting up a little and cleaning."

"We had to fricken order her 18 balloons, like the big ones!" Alex yelled from the living room.

"Yeah, they had to order those so Jack is going to pick those up tomorrow during his free hour." Trevor explained. "But I wanted to jump on here and wish Peyton a happy birthday. You only came into our lives like two weeks ago but we all adore you. I hope you love the party as much as we all love you." He smiled.

"Hi guys, it's Marley. So I am currently on my way to pick up Peyton for a photoshoot with our super talented friend Nikki and she still has no idea that we're throwing her a party. It is so hard not to tell her, I have almost messed up like 30 times." She laughed. "But anyway, just really quick. Happy birthday bitch! I love you so much."

"Hi, my name is Jack Hughes or Rowdy. I don't know if Peyton's ever mentioned me on here but if she has ever said Rowdy, that's me." Jack smiled.

"Don't be so stiff weirdo its not an ESPN interview." Alex's voice said from behind the camera.

"Basically it is about, 7 o'clock and we just set everything up and now we are waiting for the rest of the people to get here and then Peyton!" He smiled, rubbing his hands together. "So, I guess the last thing to say is, Happy Birthday Peyton. You mean the absolute world to me and I hope you have fun tonight. Love you."

"Okay, we're hiding because Peyton just said she's on her way." Alex whispered to the camera turning it to Jack. "How you feel Rowdy?"

"Let's go baby!" He whispered, checking his phone.

"She just pulled up!" Marley's voice called.

"Showtime!" Alex grinned before I walked in the door.

The party montage started and it just looked like everyone was having so much fun. The video was only 6 minutes long so I decided to do a little birthday gift haul at the end.

"So yeah, that was my super amazing best friends and my party. And I know you guys love hauls so I figured I'd show you what I got for my birthday!" I said, grabbing a gift bag off the floor. "So this one is from my mom, she got me a new sweater." I said pulling out a Taylor Hall jersey. "Or jersey I guess is what most people call them." I laughed, grabbing Marley's gift. "Marley, is so amazing let me say. She got us tickets to Boots and Hearts, a music festival in Canada in August because again she is amazing. So thank you so much Marley. Next up is Trevor Zegras, he was in the montage and he bought me a New Jersey Devils hat, and a starbucks gift card. Thank you Trevor, will definitely put both of those to good use. And last but certainly not least, Jack got me this custom USA hockey hoodie which I still don't know how he did it because it's so sick. It says Peyton on the back," I said turning around. "And it has a C on the sleeve for center because thats the position I play and my nickname that he gave me but we're gonna keep that a secret because I don't want my brothers to steal it. This was definitely one of the coolest gifts I got because its custom made and just so adorable and comfortable. Now I basically play with NTDP, I know, it's dope. So he gave me this, a bunch of candy and this..." I said, pulling the necklace out from under the hoodie. "-beautiful necklace thats engraved with my nickname and it fits into his keychain. So yeah, that's pretty much it so again, thank you to my beautiful friends. I love you all so much and thank you to all of you guys that wished me a happy birthday. Thank you for supporting me and I love you all. Thanks for watching and I will see you guys, next time."

When I turned the camera off my phone went off.

New message from Alex Turcotte

Alex Turcotte
Yooooooo
You busy?

Peyton
Just editing the video, why?

Alex Turcotte
I'm coming over, I'm bored and I wanna see it.

Peyton
Lol okay
I finished up editing just as the doorbell rang. I grabbed my laptop and jogged down the stairs to see my brother opening the door.

"Turcs, what's up?" Brady dapped him up.

"Came to see this loser." He laughed, pointing at me. "That's a sick hoodie. Is it Trevor's?"

"No it's mine, Jack got it for me." I said turning around to show him the back.

"That is so sick, how did he even do that?"

"I don't know but I love it." I smiled.

"You talk to him yet?" He asked as we walked in the kitchen.

"No he won't answer. Wait, how did you know he wasn't talking to me?"

"Marley, was she not supposed to tell me? Or was I not supposed to tell you?" Alex laughed.

"Nah I don't care. I'm assuming she told you what happened too."

"Yeah but I'm not surprised."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I knew all along."

"Alex!" I said, throwing a dish rag at him. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't!"

"Bro code yeah I know." I sighed.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know,"

"Well do you like him back?"

"I don't know! I mean, it's Jack."

"What does that even mean?" He laughed.

"I don't know, I just- ugh!" I yelled.

"Well baby steps, what are you gonna do about Trevor?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, I mean I like hanging out with him and we have fun but I don't really think I like him enough to date him. Like what we're doing now is fine, and I thought I'd start falling for him more over time but I think I have to let him go." I explained.

"Okay so do that first and then we can figure out the Jack thing."

"We?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'll help you out. Now that I'm allowed to talk to you about it." He laughed. 

"I don't know, maybe I do like Jack." I said, biting my thumb as Alex grinned. "I hate not talking to him like the last two days have sucked so bad." 

"See!"

"Maybe, maybe, I'll give it a try." I smiled as Alex clapped.

"Now that that is out of the way show me my cinematic masterpiece. I'm ready for my transition from small time hockey player to stardom."

"Oh boy." I laughed opening my computer.

Alex clicked play and we watched my video, the twins even joined us and the four of us hung out for the rest of the night.