3. Coma

I woke up sweating and out of breath again..

"Ugh..that stupid dream again..and it hurts more now since I'm a mom.." I said to myself

Just then I heard one of the most scariest sounds ever..my stomach. I looked at the time it was 3 am. Ughh I have to wait till morning, I leaded back in the bed and stared at the ceiling. 'I love you' is that something I'll ever hear from Tae?...or will I ever hear it?

I got up and slowly walked to the nursery. I looked for my little girls name..just then I was her..

She I saw her all my worry's went away. I smiled to myself. Sang Mi was moving her little hands in the air, I started touching the window wishing I was holding her.

****

I went back to my room because she fell asleep...20 minutes ago I just felt like I couldn't leave her side as if she wanted me to stay until she fell asleep. I walked in my room and noticed TaeHyun wasn't there..where could he be?

???'s POV

I waited for Y/n to go back to her room and soon she did. I put up my doctor mask and she walked past me as if she thought I was a doctor. I looked at her walk into her room. I walked inside the nursery and looked at Sang Mi..

"You look just like your mom." Like Mother like daughter "I'm sorry guys..it's nothing personal"

I walked out the nursery and walked to Y/n's room but I didn't walk in, I just looked into her room waiting for her to fall asleep. About a few minutes later she did, I walked into her room and grabbed a syringe. I'm sorry Y/n. I stuck the syringe into her skin..

Once I was done I called....

Kai..

"It's done. Shes not waking up tomorrow.." I could hear him laugh

"You did a good thing"

"Just don't hurt her" I ended the call

No one's POV

TaeHyung went to the hill and waited for his father to show up. About a few minutes later a car pulled up, they rolled down their window and it was TaeHyung's father.

"TaeHyung..my son"

"Oh look my father that left. Why are you here?"

"Don't talk to me like that, remember who has more power, ungrateful brat" I sighed

"Sorry Mr.Kim.." Mr.Kim stopped smiling and looked away from Tae

"I heard you have a daughter" Tae stayed silent "I'll meet her in two weeks"

"No." Tae said emotionless

"It's wasn't a question. Ill also meet the mother..your future wife"

"You don't tell me who I can marry" Mr.Kim turned to look at Tae

"What did you just say?"

"You don't control my life anymore father. You're the one who decide to leave..you're the one who made me like this...you're the one who made mom miserable...you're the reason why mom is dead" Mr.Kim's expression changed to anger, he got out the car and slapped Tae as hard as he could

"DONT YOU EVER! EVER! TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN!...You good for nothing little brat" TaeHyung didn't move, his dad got in the car "I wasn't the reason why your mother is dead...it was all because of you" Tae froze "Let's go" The driver drove away leaving TaeHyung all alone..

He turned around angry and hit his car with all his force.

"DAMN IT! UGH!" He put his head on the car "Mom..I'm sorry..." Just then his phone rang "Hello?...WHAT?!...I'm on my way!" He opened the car and rushed to the hospital..

****

TaeHyung got to the hospital and ran to Y/n's room once he opened the door he immediately talked to the doctor

"What happened to her?! TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Tae yelled

"Calm down sir-"

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! YOU CALM DOWN!"

"Sir she's just in a coma please calm down-"

"Ugh YOU-" BTS rushes into the room

"Yo Tae calm the fuck down!" Jimin said, TaeHyung turned to them

"Where is J-Hope?!" No one answered so Tae looked at Jimin "Call Hoseok to tell Yoongi to hack the security cameras at this hospital" He turned back to Y/n "I know she couldn't have put herself in a coma..once I now who did this...I'll kill them for sure"

"I'll make sure he doesn't come back alive.."

To Be Continued...